Beiträge von richprim

Its a Raspberrypi 2 computer running the 2.0.15 version of Openmediavault
    Now that i read the code above the UUID= lines maybe its already setup?

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
    /dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot vfat defaults 0 2
    /dev/mmcblk0p2 / ext4 defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 1
    # a swapfile is not a swap partition, so no using swapon|off from here on, use dphys-swapfile swap[on|off] for that
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    UUID=fa36508a-b3c4-4499-b30a-711dd5994225 /media/fa36508a-b3c4-4499-b30a-711dd5994225 ext4 defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    UUID=d935b8d5-c0f3-44a8-9852-ee15e210c98c /media/d935b8d5-c0f3-44a8-9852-ee15e210c98c ext4 defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
    # <<< [openmediavault]

I am trying to edit the Flash memory setup per the instructions.

After the UUID= hex code there is no /ext4 which the example and instructions shows

There is no line with "none swap sw 0 0 either

Should I just add the /ext4 noatime,nodiratime,errors=remount-ro 0 1 ?

Since there is no line about swap I guess I don't have to comment it out either ?

Rich Prim

After I loaded omv 2.0.15 RPi and logged in with firefox I had the normal blue screen but no login panel.
    This is a Ubuntu computer 15.04 32 bit machine.
    When I logged in using Chrome I did get the login screen.
    Rich Prim

Got miniDLNA working.
    Had a red dot in the services running column, I deleted miniDLNA
    I SSH in and did a apt-get update
    It still shows version of 1.0.11 but its working.
    Had an update for OMV extra's and ran it, but miniDLNA still showed version 1.0.11
    Re-installed miniDLNA and now in running there is a blue dot.

Rich Prim

I loaded the current new version of omv_1.17_rpi_rpi2.img
    I just looked at the miniDLNA in the plug ins list and miniDLNA version shows as version 1.0.11
    Rich Prim

miniDLNA installs and seems to setup correctly but it does not show up on my Samsung TV set, as previous of OMV miniDLNA did.

RaspberryPI model 1 , 512 meg of memory.

Rich Prim

A thread said to change the IP address during installation and not afterwards because you will loose the ability to update.
    I am running the RPI version so can't change it during installation, since its already setup in the image.
    Rich Prim

Ok thanks for the info tekkb.
    Got a lot to learn, but this is a real great piece of software.
    Rich Prim WA3IWT ham call letters.
    Retired Transmitter supervisor for KYW TV3 (TV station) in Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA