Beiträge von nasduck

Hi,

I had seen the Threads where docker is used on Wheezy:
    http://phpbb.openmediavault.or…906&hilit=docker&start=30

Now I installed the docker binarys like this:
    http://www.arborisoft.com/inst…rsion-on-debian-7-wheezy/

It works if the directory "/var/lib/docker" ist on it´s standard Place.
    But on my System Drive I have only 10 GB and i want to move this to a data drive.
    So i add the "-g" switch to "/etc/default/docker":

Code
    DOCKER_OPTS="-H 127.0.0.1:4243 -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock -g /media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83/docker"

Deleted /var/lib/docker and "service docker restart".
    docker created the directory at the new place.

Now i can pull a image

Code
    root@NASDuck:/var/lib/docker# docker pull ubuntu:12.04
    Pulling repository ubuntu
    b9e56c8f2cf5: Download complete
    511136ea3c5a: Download complete
    2758ea31b20b: Download complete
    25c55ec6c1ab: Download complete
    dae3606452c3: Download complete
    fa5288457082: Download complete

But if i want to start this Image

Code
    root@NASDuck:/media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83# docker run -i -t ubuntu:12.04 /bin/bash
    2014/08/04 10:28:07 Error response from daemon: Cannot start container 281818d1e14ed9b304185753017ee9c6d0a43d327686262425cd0731a1b1998b: fork/exec /media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83/docker/init/dockerinit-1.1.2: permission denied
    root@NASDuck:/media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83# cat /etc/default/docker
    DOCKER_OPTS="-H 127.0.0.1:4243 -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock -g /media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83/docker"
    #DOCKER_OPTS="-H 127.0.0.1:4243 -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock"

root@NASDuck:/media/1f193829-fe86-4444-b1e7-2588848b1d83#

I don´t know how!? Must have to do with the way this drive is mounted from OMV?!
    Can anybody help please?

Jochen

davidh2k
    When I use worng username/password then i have the answer

Code
    Test......Failed. Incorrect user or password

Thats not the reason for my error.
    SerErris
    your are right, what the heck...
    But back to the facts.
    it is allways the same username. I tested it with your hint because "IP-CAM" with "IPCAM". But the same error.
    Again when i login for CLI it works, it is the damned China CAM. But it has had worked with the RasPI ProFTPd.
    I try it with the saved /etc/proftpd config.

Jochen

Hi,
    i has had tryed all this Variants. Nothing Works. Must have to do with the Config of ProFTPd. With ProFTPd on the Raspi was there no Problem. The Path worked with this "./". But this works not in OMV. Hints?

Jochen

I have:

Code
    root@NASDuck:~# dpkg -l |grep virtualbox
    ii  openmediavault-virtualbox          1.0.9.1                       all          VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  virtualbox-4.3                     4.3.14-95030~Debian~wheezy    amd64        Oracle VM VirtualBox

Hi,

in the past i had a Raspberyy with ProFTPd, my Webcam has pushed the images to this server without Problems.
    But now with OMV it doesent works. I had always this error from the IP Cam:

Zitat

Test......Failed.
    An unknown error

When i go from a other Server per FTP on this share it works:

What can i do wrong? I think it has to do with the Path, but i has hours of trail and error spended without any Succes.
    Thanks for help.

Jochen

Hi,

but this couldn´t be the failure. My User and Group for vbox/vboxusers seems correct. vbox runs and also the vms are running I can start/stop with the OMV Plugin. Only phpvirtualbox does not work.

Jochen

My Output, seems the same:

Hi,

did this, but it doesent works. Then reinstalled the php Module, same: File ist not at the place:

Jochen

sorry again. Machines are running and they are can started and stoped in OMV.
    But phpVirtualbox doesent loads.
    I found the installation in /usr/share/phpvirtualbox. But there are no Logs?
    Can you help again? sorry!

Jochen

ohoh... there are more errors:

Code
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}

Code
    openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed

Can anybody tell me what i do wrong?
    Is it possible to downgrade to omv 1.0.6?

Many thanks, Jochen