Beiträge von UltraBit

The install script will disable backports on install for the RPi now. I didn't dig into but a fresh Raspberry Pi OS install will have apt pinning at 100. The RPi doesn't need backports enabled anyway. So, I would recommend that all RPi users disable backports.

My openmediavault-local.pref file has apt pinning 995. Should I change it to 100? This is on a fresh 64bit PiOS install.

Code
    Package: *
    Pin: origin ""
    Pin-Priority: 995

I've been struggling with the exact same problem on Raspberry Pi OS 64Bit all day! I've had to format the sdcard and burn Raspberry Pi OS four times this afternoon.

sudo apt-get autoremove nuked omv the first time by deleting all the files it mistakenly thought weren't needed. sudo apt-get dist-upgrade nuked it the second time and omv-upgrade nuked it a third time. After each time all the files were auto deleted I was unable to reinstall omv without starting from a newly burnt sdcard as the script failed due to missing files. Is there an issue with the raspberry pi script at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/master/install  when using it for 64 bit PiOS?