Beiträge von Bavilo

I can reproduce this everytime.

I install JDownloader, set it up, start the GUI and click the Update button. After this JDownloader will be updated correctly and the Hoster Icons will be displayed next to the links.
    If I restart the server now, JDownloader will no longer be able to start.

I install JDownloader again, click the update button on the OMV-JDownloader page, JDownloader will update, but the Hoster Icons will not display. A restart of the server will have no effect of the functionality of JDownloader. (Maybe it didnt update at all?).

Also, the page says only to use the Update button when the Web GUI tells me to. But it never tells me to.

So, how can I update JDownloader without having to reinstall it every time?

I seem to have Problems with JDownloader now...Whenever I Update JDownloader through the Web Interface, and then reboot the server, JDownloader can no longer be started. I have to remove and reinstall JDownloader for it to work again. What am I doing wrong?

Since it is currently not possible to Restore a boot drive using the Backup Plugin. Would it be possible to perhaps create a script that stores the information of all currently installed plugins and notes all the current settings?
    So after you install OMV to a new drive you could run this script and it would download all previously installed plugins and afterwards applies all settings.

Something like this would be pretty sweet!

Trying to upgrade to 1.0.2.

It just seems to hang at

Code
    Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...

Had to remove JDownloader 1.0.2 and remove --purge openjdk-7-jre and openjdk-7-jre-headless.

Edit: After installing JDownloader 1.0.3 with no previous Java installed. It installed openjdk-6-jre as a dependency. This however will not start Ghostawt.
    I had to remove openjdk-6-jre and install openjdk-7-jre again.

After that JDownloader 1.0.3 would run.

I`ve been using the JDownloader plugin for the past couple of days straight. No problems whatsoever. I'm not using the Webinterface tab anymore since the Android app is great.
    Can we look forward to some updates such as installing the correct Java dependencies with the plugin and changing of the default download folder on the settings page?

Hey guys,

Could it be that there is something wrong with the Power Management of HDDs in OMV?
    I am measuring the Power Consumption in IDLE with 42W, no matter what I do.

Here are my system specs.

1x Pentium G3220 CPU
    8GB Ram
    1x SAMSUNG HD103SJ
    2x 4TB WD RED
    1x Sata Card

I feel like the HDDs are not spinning down...

APM - 127
    Minimum Performace, Minimum Acoustic
    Spindown 30
    Write cache enabled

Damit der TAB in JDownloader richtig funktioniert, was genau muss ich bei dem Links Plugin eintragen? Sobald ich im JDownloader interface auf Einstellungen drücke sprint es wieder zurück auf Downloads und gibt folgenden Fehler:

Zitat

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to initiate navigation for frame with URL 'http://my.jdownloader.org/?deviceId=xxxxx#webinterface:downloads' from frame with URL 'http://my.jdownloader.org/?deviceId=xxxxx#webinterface:downloads'. The frame attempting navigation is sandboxed, and is therefore disallowed from navigating its ancestors.

I fixed my WOL problem. The BIOS needed to be reset with the jumper. Now the LEDs on the NIC stay lit when the server is shutdown and WOL works just fine now.