Beiträge von derbeisser

Im interested in AFP aswell.
    Of Course because of Time Machine support but I still think AFP has some features which makes it way more comfortable to use with OSX instead of SMB (for example Speed).

I hope this Thread gets an Update, when there is a official Version.

Thx.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all, let me thank the developer of AUFS for this great program!

It really helps to keep your Data balanced and organized.

But I got a problem with plex, when I'm using AUFS.

I got 4*4tb drives and thei are all Brances (1-4).
    The Bind Share is on the first Drive.

When i want to configure PLEX int he web client, it doesn't show folders in the Bind Share folder, in the pooled Folder and even not in the NFS exported folder (but I don't know if i got the NFS export options right fpr this, bis it works with 2 Openelec machines and one FTV).

After googleing i found something about the read and writes rights on this folder, but i don't got it.

Maybe someone can help?

(I'm running 1.0.2 Kralizec and the 3.2.0. backport kernal)

Greetings,
    derbeisser
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Everything is fixe'd. Thx

Hi Guys,
    I got a problem with the CUPS Plugin.
    I want to use my "old" Canon LBP2900 Printer with the CUPS Plugin from the OMV-Extra.org Repo.
    But the Plugin doesnt provide the driver for that model.
    I got the driver from the official Canon-Site:

(Source: http://www.canon-europe.com/Su…wnload&language=&os=Linux)

After installing (via the install.sh script) the driver appears in the list but it still doesnt work.

Any suggestions how i could fix this?

Btw: My System runs OMV Sardaukar 05.53, with Backportkernal 3.2.0.0.bpo.4-amd64 and CUPS 0.5.1

:)