Beiträge von Marez

I found only solution... With file browser you cant set permissions by folders. So with ssh place folder and give permmisions read and execute. Then even admin cant delete or upload files trough filebrowser, but you can do that with ssh. Problem solved

Hello everyone. I'm using filebrowser and its working great generally! However i have 2 shared folders. Folder1 and Folder2. Is it possible to configure that user can only browse and download in folder 1, and in folder2 it can upload, download, rename? I managed to only download files in default settings, however i dont know what command to put in rules for Folder2? Regex and path

Thanks

Thank you. Yes i think these speeds i get with wi fi are maximum. I tried all wi fi cards and this one asus pce-ac58bt ac2100 is best definitely. Thanks again for explanation, really appreciate it.

Hello, sorry for late response. I contacted everyone evolved in this, and definitely i cant access it (they dont let me...) . Server is in school, and thats a problem. Thank you for everything. I have one more question. Lan is working great, pci express wifi with intel chipset is like 7mb/s... Can i add one more wi fi adapter? Its usb interface, and slower than intel. Will that increase speed at all?

Thank you for your answer. Can i try something to resolve this? Only problem is that samba is waaaay to slower on wifi than lan... And i have asus pci express wifi with intel chip. Its like 7mb when copying files from server to pc. With lan its like 140mb... And i can connect with wi fi only when i choose ipv6 dhcp and lan ipv4 static.

Me again. With same problem. When omv is connected via lan, every pc with lan connection can access smb shared folders. However computers with wifi dont see samba shared folder, but they can use ftp. When i connect omv with wifi, then people with wi fi connections can see samba shared folders. How is this possible? Appreciate any help, this really took so long with no resolving.

Hello everyone. I'm working on this for more than a month and i cant find solution. Im working at school. My job is creating educational materials for kids. Beacuse everyday colleges come to me to browse materials and pick what they need i decided to create local server so everybody can browse files on their pc. Ethernet is working flawless, however samba is not visible trough wi fi. I can accsess webui with wi fi, but in network there is no shared folder. So i connected usb wi fi card added it in interfeces and then my folder is visible with wi fi. However, that is slower and its not working stable. After some time it just disconects from network. Is that because i have 2 interfaces? Wlan and ethernet? Wifi usb adapter is tp link t2u plus. It wasnt working from start, but i installed drivers and it was recognized by omv. Do i need to bridge them?

Edit: one more question. Is it possible to be connected with ethernet and wlan at same time? I managed that, eth is on static ip. However wlan connects only when i choose ipv6 dhcp.