Beiträge von kam270

You can use the snapraid-plugin for this.
    Read more about snapraid here: http://snapraid.sourceforge.net/
    You'll find the plugin in the 3rd-Party repository. For Installation, have a look at my signature

Hi, thanks for the reply. Glad to see a plugin for this. I did the web gui way of installing . I encountered some errors though. As it was installing it hung for a bit. I had to refresh the screen. When I came back the plugin seemed installed.

But when I go in to configure it I get this error :

Error #3003: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/omvextrasorg.inc:95 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceOmvExtrasOrg->getPrimary(NULL, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getPrimary', NULL, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('OmvExtrasOrg', 'getPrimary', NULL, Array, 1) #4 {main}

Is this something youve seen before know how to resolve?

Thanks for your time.

Hi ,

I recently installed Open Media Vault and have begun testing the set up. I have installed the LDAP pluggin and wish to authenticate our users through LDAP.

I know my LDAP server is working correctly as im using FreeNas ldap authentication and it works correctly.

I have copied over the LDAP settings from FreeNas to the LDAP plugin. I'm sure the configuration of both the server and LDAP plugin is correct.

When I try to log into Open Media Vault share using local credentials , no LDAP, it works correctly.

I cant find anything in the logs. No slapd ?

Thanks for the help

Dan