Beiträge von NoLimit

Many thanx Ryecoaaron! I took the third option cause I don't have a backup and I don't want to reinstall everything. It took some time figuring out how to rebuild a version of util-linux that would work and eventually I ended up with the version originally included in OMV: 2.20.1.

So everything is fine again! Thnx!

--
    Henri.

Hello,

I updated util-linux to 2.26 and now omv won't mount my drives. The error during boot is:

/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmount.so.1: version 'MOUNT_2.24' not found (required by mountpoint)

The error repeats many times and the version varies from 2.22 till 2.25.

It started after manually building and installing util-linux-2.26 because I needed a newer version of rtcwake.

How can I repair this mistake? The root filesystem is mount ro so I can't do much with it.

Any help?

Hi,

In Update manager I see there's an update for Plex Mediaserver. Curious about what changed I click on 'Changelog'. Instead of the changelog I get this message:

Zitat

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --yes --force-yes --download-only --reinstall install 'plexmediaserver' 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following packages will be upgraded: plexmediaserver 1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded. E : Could not get lock /var/cache/apt/archives/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) E : Unable to lock directory /var/cache/apt/archives/

When I click on 'Details' for the error I get:

I've seen this before but didn't think much about it. Now it's annoying a bit and I'd like to see it fixed. It's possible this only occurs on de Plex updates. I see two other updates of which I can see the changelog without problem.

This is the result: Oops...

Code
    Pakketlijsten worden ingelezen... Klaar
    W: Er is een fout opgetreden bij de handtekeningcontrole. De pakketbron is niet bijgewerkt en de oude indexbestanden zullen worden gebruikt. GPG-fout: http://archive.zfsonlinux.org wheezy Release: De volgende ondertekeningen konden niet geverifieerd worden omdat de publieke sleutel niet beschikbaar is: NO_PUBKEY 8E234FB17DFFA34D

W: Ophalen van http://archive.zfsonlinux.org/debian/dists/wheezy/Release is mislukt

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Want me to translate or can you figure it's something to do with signature, GPG and public keys...
    Hope it makes sence to you ;)

I have /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99openmediavault-mkaptids so it should run.

Latest output is from 2 days ago though:

Code
    root@openmediavault:/etc# ls -al /var/lib/openmediavault/apt/
    totaal 100
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 sep 19 16:35 .
    drwxr-xr-x 6 root root  4096 okt 24 08:45 ..
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 88099 okt 22 20:20 pluginsindex.json
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root     2 okt 22 20:20 upgradeindex.json
    root@openmediavault:/etc#

Hi,

I noticed this problem before. CRON-APT notifies me of available updates but when I go to Update Manager in webgui there is nothing there. Not even when I press 'Check' . Running the update in cli works thou. What could be wrong? Can't find anything in the logs ?( that might indicate a problem...

Thanx!
    Henri.

Hi Ben,

I had the same problems and solved it by putting Fietspomp's solutions together in the following spotweb.conf file:

Like Fietspomp said: Save this file as spotweb.conf and place it in /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d, restart apache2 and you're done!

Well... not quite because OpenMediaVault web interface still crashes... Anybody any idea why that is?