Beiträge von micnat01

I have newly deployed 2 OMV nas on my network and is using a dell NSA sonicwall device as my firewall / gateway to the internet. My issue is that I am not able to get updates because I have not defined the links to the updates to my sonicwall device.

Can someone help and point me in the right direction? What is the website link that OMV 6.9.15-1 Shaitan uses for pulling updates?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. If I'm selling it, I might replace it with that old PC I'm talking about in the OP. But how do I install OMV if I have just enough SATA ports for my data drives? I don't have a M.2 slot (it's a socket 775) and I don't think installing to a USB flash drive would be a good idea. Plus, writing the OP made me realize it's the amount of RAM that bugs me more than anything else.

Problem is I rarely earned much from selling PCs I put together myself. Is there a website to estimate the value of a PC?

Thanks again.

Why do you think installing OMV on a USB flash drive is not a good idea?

OMV is linux based...just like VMware...and the majority of these are installed on flash drives. I am currently running 2 separate instances of OMV6 from flash drives with no issues on Dell poweredge 2950 and poweredge 710