Beiträge von JonBoy

I just installed the latest OMV 1.17 for Raspberry Pi 2. I configured the time server info and got it to update (was showing like 10days ahead during initial configuration). It currently shows the right time, but I'm getting the following email notification. Does anyone know how to fix this?

/etc/cron.hourly/fake-hwclock:
    Current system time: 2015-04-20 17:17:01
    fake-hwclock saved clock information is in the future: 2015-04-30 04:17:01
    To force the saved system clock backwards anyway, use "force"

Thanks David, I saw a different post after making mine about moving the swap to a USB hard drive and not the SD card. Is that plugin part of the OMV-Extras?

So I built a Raspberry Pi 2 server. I know its not the most powerful, but its lower power usage, which right now is what I'm going for. I had originally started toying with this back in November when I got my Raspberry Pi B+.

I got the latest image, wrote it to my 16GB SD card. As to not waste the additional space, I left the SD card in my laptop and used gparted to resize the main partition. I also added a 4GB swap partition at the end. I found the following commands from various sites back in December to activate the swap partition and it previously worked. I also previously did it early in the loading.

fdisk -l
    mkswap /dev/mmcblk0p3
    nano /etc/fstab
    UUID=03883557-285d-460e-9fb1-149e36568438 swap swap sw 0 0 (added under the list of /dev)
    Save and reboot.
    cat /proc/swaps (to verify its activating on reboot)

Unfortunately while I resized the SD card this time, I got busy setting up the server and forgot to run the commands. So when I run them now, reboot, the swap shows up, but I go to File Systems in the web gui and get the following error. Anyone have any idea what that means?

Page
    of 0
    No items to display
    Failed to get the 'jfs' filesystem implementation or '/dev/mmcblk0p3' does not exist
    Failed to get the 'jfs' filesystem implementation or '/dev/mmcblk0p3' does not exist
    Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get the 'jfs' filesystem implementation or '/dev/mmcblk0p3' does not exist' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc:98
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(307): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array)
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('FileSystemMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)
    #7 {main}

I've been using OMV for a little over a year now on some old computer hardware. I recently got a Raspberry Pi B+ that I have been playing around with and installed the 1.6 Raspberry Pi image of OMV. Everything seems to be working great from the normal install.

I'm looking into using CrashPlan for offsite backups to the cloud. I've read through the following forums/blogs to set it up:
    http://phpbb.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3876
    http://phpbb.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3584
    http://support.code42.com/Cras…iguring_A_Headless_Client
    http://rickgouin.com/22-data-p…plan-on-a-headless-server

I updated the wget command to download and install the latest CrashPlan linux installer, 3.6.4. Everything seems to install, but the CrashPlan service does not start, even after running start script. Running "service crashplan status" shows the service not running.

I loaded up a virtual machine with the regular OMV install and it works fine, service starts and I can remotely manage the crashplan functions.

Anyone know how to get this working?

I used an SFTP program to login and remove the openmediavault-owncloud file from the /etc/nginx/sites-enabled folder. I was then able to get the "service nginx restart" command to work. Removed most of the plugins since I wasn't using half of them anyway. Seems stable for now, I'll try to re-add my plugins in one at a time.

Newbie on the forums. I'm trying to upgrade from 0.5.59 to 1.0. This is what I get:

I tried running the commands in this post, but they aren't working either.