Beiträge von JaxxonM99

I am having the same problem, althoug it's another system configuration (hardware).

On both of my NAS I try to copy files the network of the NAS just drops after a few seconds. NAS is not rechable via network after that and I can only reboot the NAS.
    I tried it either via FreeFileSync as well as via Explorer / SpeedCommander.

This error happens on either my HP Proliant Gen8 Microserver as well as on a "self-built" Nas with an Asrock mainboard.

Every other network operation is doing just fine (streaming etc.).

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
    Jaxxon

Hi there,

I just did a clean install OMV 1.0.20 32Bit.

Installation went smooth, afterwards I checked for updates, installed them and did a reboot.
    Then I installed the OMV-Extras Plugin for OMV 1.0 and installed the AUFS plugin.
    Did another reboot then and configured my Users, Shares, AUFS etc.

All this time I was able to login via the Web GUI (didn't change the default password so far).

I shut down the NAS yesterday and rebootet this morning via WOL.

...an now I am not able to login via the Web GUI anymore...

I don't get any error message, the browser just shows the login page after I try to login.
    Already cleared the browser cache tried to login in Private Mode (Firefox and Internet Explorer) but no success.

Tried these commands already :

Code
    omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service apache2 stop
    service php5-fpm restart
    service nginx restart

....no success either.

Had the same problem before and have already done another clean install...but the problem persists.

System is a HP Thinclient T5735, 1 GB Flash, 2 GB RAM

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    JaxxonM99