Beiträge von dragonpuff

yeah its nfts... (tried to install with ext4 before but for some reason my qbittorrent and jellyfin had problems running, and so I was advised to switch to nfts)
    I copied the sample configs (didnt rename it though)
    i looked over macoms tutorial and it says

"cp nextcloud.subfolder.conf.sample nextcloud.subfolder.conf this will copy the sample configuration file for nextcloud and removes the .sample so that the file will become active"

i executed that command but the .sample extension wasnt gone.

i added them all onto the same stack, but still doesnt work (restarted afterwards0

Zitat

Have you either copied the config files to the enabled folder or made a symlink in that folder pointing to the edited file? Only things in the enabled folder are hosted, and a swag restart is required after making the changes in order for it to see them.

I dont really know what that means... (again im new to all of this)

Hey,

Just installed OMV6 on an old computer I got.

I managed to install docker and services like Jellyfin, nextcloud, etc and now I'm trying to make some of them accesible through WAN.

I followed these tutorials to set it up:

SWAG tutorial: https://docs.linuxserver.io/general/swag

duckdns tutorial: [How-To] Install DuckDNS. Automatic dynamic IP update.

the duckdns stack has no errors, and the swag stack says server is up with no errors, and the ports are forwarded in the router, but for some reason I cant access my domain through WAN.

This is my first time setting something like this up, and so I would really appreciate any help :)

Also attaching the stacks I've used:

Swag stack:

duckdns stack: