Beiträge von Makosh

I'm sorry for the long absence, but these months are really full of things to do...so back in the game, just to let others know, my HDD are fresh new, no intermediate things, just unboxed and put into the HDDs tray; both the HDD are Western Digital RED Hard Disks, both 1Tb.
    I had done a fresh install today just before reading these posts; now, I'll give another try with the new infos...
    Fingers crossed, I'll let you know..!

Thanks a lot anyway

Hi everyone,
    I'm writing a new thread because I haven't found yet a solution: I've got a NAS with OMV installed on an USB drive and with two hard drives (both 1TB), and I would use it as a backup solution. The problem is that once I've create the RAID with the two hard drives, mounted it and shared it on the LAN, it disappears after I reboot the NAS or after few days without using it, and I always have to re-create the RAID (mirror) from the start; I've got another NAS, with the same OMV version and with the same purpose, but it doesn't show anything like that.

Searching for a solution in the forum, I' ve found this: [RESOLVED] RAID on LVM logical vols. not avail. after reboot but I don't know if it is the same problem of mine.

Thank you all!!

ok, so I've re-tried and if I try to connect to OMV remotely via HTTPS, chrome tells me that is unsafe to proceed, but if I want to I can.. and I can reach the login page anyway; what I'm saying is that although "force SSL" is checked, I can reach the login page even if I have no certificate installed.

Hi!

First of all, I'm a beginner with OMV; I successfully installed OMV and everything is working flawless, except for SSL certificates: I've created one and tested the https connection, and yet everything's good, but when I finally choose "Force SSL connection" and re-try to reach remotely my server, I'm stille capable to get to the login interface without HTTPS but with a simple connection. How is it possible to force the server to allow only trusted terminals?
    I've searched for /etc/apache2/sites-available/openmediavault-webgui but found nothing.

Tnx !!!!