Beiträge von Mcnemisis

I'm trying to authenticate with the Rpc service i've tried many varations of the following code but nothing seems to click.

this is only test code but it's bugging the hell out of me..

thanks I've switched to using the python requests library and been able to get some kind of connection although i keep coming up against this error,

Code
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":1000,"message":"Failed to get RPC parameters","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get RPC parameters' in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcproxy.inc:63\nStack trace:\n#0 \/var\/www\/openmediavault\/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()\n#1 {main}"}}

i suspect this is a caused by a big hole in my knowledge of RPC calls.

Not sure if this is the right area but I'm trying to talk to the omv-engined via rpc calls. I'll'll admit I'm new to the whole Rpc area but what I'm trying to work out is where to point my client.
    I've found the java code for the web gui's rcp implementation but can't see any kind of address or url for me to point to...

I hope that makes sense to someone and fingers crossed someone know the answer...
    Matthew

that been going through my mind as well, not 100% sure how i should host any plugins that I make,

something like Arch linux's Aur repo would be cool :)

Hi all,

This is my current testing release of a sensors plugin,
    it uses the work from the wiki about one-stop-install of sensor graphs for omv but with an added gui for setting which sensors to use.

it's still in testing and so far fanspeed is not implemented i've tested this on a vm and on my working omv-server and not had any issues.

enable is working yet just a place holder.

if you do test it I'm interested in if you can see all of your sensors not including fan sensors.

after testing a dpkg -r openmediavault-sensors should clean you up nicely :)

Thanks
    Matthew

i've fixed that, the script runs but only returns one set of results, just happens to be the last of the loop.

i can't seem to work out how to make the array with the following example contents
    array (
    "uuid" "1",
    "description", "Value from find",
    "uuid" "2"
    "description" ,"2nd value from find" etc etc

Thanks
    Matthew

Hi all,
    I'm working on another plugin this time it's the gui front end for the all-in-one sensors script.
    I've got most of it in place but i've been trying to work around this for a bit and was hoping for some insite / help :D

i'm trying to use the find command to get a list of all avalable sensors this works will need some tweaking but what i can't do is make an array that contains all the returned results from find.

that's my dev code at the moment just to give an idea of what i'm trying to-do.

Basicly i need to return an array containing a uuuid and description of each value that was found in the find cmd

any ideas?
    it's a pain when you know what you want todo and getting it to work, very rusty with php.