Beiträge von aCide

I tried to add it in the GUI to extend my volume but it remains as spare. :/

Hello, sorry for my not very clear post.

I have 3 raid and md1 is in question

Code
    root@apollon:~# mdadm --detail --scan --verbose
    ARRAY /dev/md2 level=raid1 num-devices=2 metadata=1.2 name=APOLLON.local:2 UUID=9b6ce6da:c3c6d522:30edcc4d:1dc7d5c8
       devices=/dev/sdc,/dev/sde
    ARRAY /dev/md1 level=raid5 num-devices=5 metadata=1.2 spares=1 name=APOLLON.local:1 UUID=5dc73a96:4586dcae:e96d51ee:9cd19b18
       devices=/dev/sdb,/dev/sdd,/dev/sdf,/dev/sdg,/dev/sdh,/dev/sdi
    ARRAY /dev/md0 level=raid5 num-devices=5 metadata=1.2 name=APOLLON.local:0 UUID=77fbd996:488fc11b:25437c9c:a3d813f4
       devices=/dev/sdj,/dev/sdk,/dev/sdl,/dev/sdm,/dev/sdn

Hello I need help to mount a disk on my raid 5 ...

Number Major Minor RaidDevice State

0 8 80 0 active sync /dev/sdf

1 8 144 1 active sync /dev/sdj

2 8 112 2 active sync /dev/sdh

3 8 0 3 active sync /dev/sda

4 8 32 4 active sync /dev/sdc

5 8 16 - spare /dev/sdb <---------------------------------

my mistake :

root@:~# mdadm --stop /dev/md0

mdadm: Cannot get exclusive access to /dev/md1:Perhaps a running process, mounted filesystem or active volume group?

root@:~# mdadm -AfR /dev/md1 /dev/sdb

mdadm: /dev/sdb is busy - skipping

I cut off all my SMB services etc...

same problem.

if you have an idea I don't understand the subject well enough, thank you in advance.

No I use it for my docker with only a basic smb service.

That's why I'm asking if there isn't a programmed task in the system that could explain my problem.

Thank you very much for your help, sorry for my English translation

Thank you for your help

I have already explored the track of my containers and the crash system without any depending on the hardware problem but I would not have a crash at the same time. no visible planning task on Friday at 4:15 a.m.

I'm thinking of reinstalling my system.

I have monitoring it no longer responds to ping and all my docker is not accessible :/

Hello, I am encountering a problem with my OMV, this one cash completely every Friday around 4:15 a.m. impossible to find logs that explain it. Do you have any clues?

Release: 6.8.0-1

Codename: Shaitan

Thanks in advance.