Beiträge von Tengis

Not really sure what I need to do to fix this. I looked in Fstab and a few different config files and didnt see anything pertaining to that UUID. None of my current drives have that UUID either.
    Complete error is here:
    Error #0:OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='7fab1621-3da1-446e-93d5-f93e40add418']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/smb.inc(126): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.sha...', '7fab1621-3da1-4...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSmb->getShareList(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getShareList', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('SMB', 'getShareList', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

For some reason my newest installation of OMV experiences "an error has occured" when I attempt to shut down or restart the machine using the web interface. My installation is completely new hardware from my last build and its installed onto a USB thumb drive with the flash plugin.

When you click details of the error it doesnt show anything... its blank. I dont really see any errors in the logs either. Thoughts? Did I miss something with the USB install?

I am running an Intel motherboard with quad core Xeon processor and 32gb of ram, SnapRAID with 6 disks, and an 8gb PNY USB thumb drive with OMV installed.

I understand how to use SnapRAID (Ive been using it for about 4 years) but Im not confident my configuration is set up right to detect errors and/or problems. Does anyone have a quick guide on which scans and such to run with what options in order to have a "hands off" approach?

I tried restarting it, yes. Did the script create a user "deluge" or "deluge-daemon"? I created the user "deluge" before we got this installed and working. Would that pose a problem?

I had to give r/w permissions to "deluge-daemon" to my download folders before it would work. I assume I need to do the same to a folder that houses the config...

Code
    root@znas:/home# ls -l
    total 8
    drwxr-xr-x 2 deluge        users 4096 Oct 23 07:19 deluge
    drwxr-xr-x 3 deluge-daemon users 4096 Oct 25 04:30 deluge-daemon

Is this where the config is?

Code
    root@znas:~/.config# ls -l
    total 4
    drwx------ 6 deluge-daemon root 4096 Oct 24 17:25 deluge

Definitely working good. Only issue is that I cannot change the password. It reverts back immediately. I believe that the user deluge is running under (deluge-daemon) does not have permissions to access where the config file is. You may want to update this in your script?

How would I update this manually?

Thank you for all of your help.

Well before I posted the output from that command I uninstalled it again and then removed a ton of a packages that deluge needs to function. When I reinstalled using the script provided it reinstalled everything it needed.

deluged and deluge-web no longer appear "frozen" when looking at services and, surprisingly, I can access it from internet explorer but not Chrome. Funny thing is I have two other machines that are on the network that just so happen to have deluge running and I can access those fine from Chrome.

Here ya go...

Code
    root@znas:/tmp# ps aux | grep d[e]luge
    1003     26172  3.6  0.2 243112 21536 ?        Sl   04:30   0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluged -d -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/daemon.log
    1003     26184  2.3  0.2  72204 20676 ?        S    04:30   0:00 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/deluge-web -L warning -l /var/log/deluge/web.log

Oh snap. Im doing it now.

EDIT: Its installed but its not working. I dont know what the hell is going on with my system but I assume that there is residual crap from trying to get deluge working before that may be messing with it. If I look in the processes in OMV they appear to be frozen. Just sitting around 1 minute for time.

Thoughts?