Beiträge von SuBSuB

Thanks for getting back, but have purged extras and after reboot before extras re install I tried to mount drives and still same result? Have run updates etc. If I run live Linux distro it has no problem mounting drives? I have not tried to change any other setting, still getting boolean error. Is there any other info I could be submitting?

Just installed omv 3 and cant to get past mounting the physical drives. The existing drives I am using are already configured to zfs configured from ubuntu server. Every time I try to edit a drive I get This error

The zfs plugin see's the pool clearly, State = ONLINE status = OK.

I get similar error with a few other functions.
    For example, this is what I get if I try to add 'Docker' repo-

To add to my frustration when trying to enable any services I am getting this error for boolean values as well-

I realise that this is probably Way to many problems to put in one thread but this is my third attempt at a clean install with the mote current updates and keep getting the same results. Any help would be appreciated!
    Cheers ^^

Thanks for that, but no luck. Could not find a ver15.0 specific branch. Tried the existing link on the

Code
    https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/Isengard

page and it still installed as 16 alpha. :(

Thanks for getting back and thanks for the info! I gave the above uninstall a try and this is what I got

Code
    apt-get remove --purge kodi
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    E: Unable to locate package kodi

Any ideas on what I could do to get around this, and how would I go about removing the unstable repo?

I successfully installed Kodi a couple of months ago using this guide "http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/7268-Kodi-formerly-XBMC-for-OMV/" and recently had to reinstall omv. After the re install I followed the same Kodi install guide and it installed with no problem but the version is alpha 16 and seems to be quite buggy. Is there any way I can down grade it to a stable version 15?
    Wondering if Kodi will ever be available to install through a repo?

Hi, thanks for the guide to set up Kodi! Worked perfectly :) But I recently had to change routers and IP range, now Kodi cant access internet connection?? Cant work out how to change its network settings? Have tried to uninstall with apt-get remove kodi* with no luck. Any suggestions on how to completely remove so that I can re install, would be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming that re installing under the new IP range would sort out connection problems?

Cheers.

Sorry been away so long, gave CvH suggestion a go no luck and tried to give apt-get dist-upgrade a go and this is what it returned

Code
    $ sudo apt-get dist-upgrade[sudo] password for gerg: Reading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency tree Reading state information... DoneCalculating upgrade... DoneThe following packages will be upgraded:openmediavault-omvextrasorg1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.Need to get 0 B/269 kB of archives.After this operation, 183 kB of additional disk space will be used.Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y(Reading database ... 84050 files and directories currently installed.)Preparing to replace openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.0.15 (using .../openmediavault-omvextrasorg_1.0.16_all.deb) ...Unpacking replacement openmediavault-omvextrasorg ...Processing triggers for openmediavault ...Restarting engine daemon ...Setting up openmediavault-omvextrasorg (1.0.16) ...OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKAgent pid 3305Identity added: /root/.ssh/id_rsa (/root/.ssh/id_rsa)Identity added: /root/.ssh/id_dsa (/root/.ssh/id_dsa)Key foundKey foundProcessing triggers for openmediavault ...Updating locale files ...Updating file permissions ...Restarting engine daemon ...monit: action failed -- Other action already in progress -- please try again laterRestarting OpenMediaVault engine daemon: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function setproctitle() in /usr/sbin/omv-engined on line 296invoke-rc.d: initscript openmediavault-engined, action "restart" failed.dpkg: error processing openmediavault (--configure):subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 255Errors were encountered while processing:openmediavaultCreating index of upgradeable packages ...Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Hi Thanks for getting back to me. after trying /etc/init.d/nginx restart, all I got was "Restarting nginx: nginx.". Tried it in incognito mode, no change and have included info from debuging console. I get no errors when I run updates. When I run-

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault

the output is this-

Hi there, I have been running omv kralizec without a hitch until recently. I ran an update and can bring up the webgui in my browser (I have tried 3 different browsers on two computers) but when I enter user name, password and hit login nothing happens? I have changed the password with omv-firstaid, and no luck? I had to restore an earlier image with clonezilla. After that I gained access but then I ran updates and came back to the same problem. I have looked many suggestions as how to resolve this but so far no luck. I can SSH in just fine though. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it looks like I am feeling around in the dark! Cheers