Beiträge von Skyline789

Hello,

I've encounter an issue when I want to enable SMB.

I run OMV on a little PC with an N100 processor.

SMB and all where running fine until I modify some permissions on docker files to access them (palworld server transfer and copy...)

Now I don't know how to put things straight and get SMB works again.

When I try to enable SMB I get an Internal Error 500 with the message : "

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian:"

Could you please help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and also new on OMV system and docker. I have some trouble to install Plex media server on my NAS using Docker.

Here's the code I've tried to pull

And here's the error message I get when I pull it

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/compose1/plex/plex.yml' --env-file '/compose1/plex/plex.env' --env-file '/compose1/global.env' up -d 2>&1': plex Pulling no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entries

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; docker compose --file '/compose1/plex/plex.yml' --env-file '/compose1/plex/plex.env' --env-file '/compose1/global.env' up -d 2>&1': plex Pulling no matching manifest for linux/arm/v8 in the manifest list entries in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc:676 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(620): OMVRpcServiceCompose->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusfT...', '/tmp/bgoutputdW...') #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/compose.inc(679): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceCompose->doCommand(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('doCommand', Array, Array) #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Compose', 'doCommand', Array, Array, 1) #6 {main}

For me it seems to be an incompatibly with my RPI because when I send "dpkg --print-architecture" in SSH I get "armhf" . And I saw that Plex Media Server is only available on x86-64 or arm64 architecture.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks a lot !

--

Pierre