Beiträge von breezer

If it was me, I'd just change it (and keep the original file around+diffs/backup of my version so I could compare if any upgrade makes edits and re-apply appropriately). But you could run it some other way, run another cron daemon or put your jobs in a different job that runs when yours is started (and if it might be sometimes running at 6.25am, then do a check to see if its already run).

Is there an API to add to the downloader plugin from outside OMV? I have a thought that I'd like to be able to send URLs to it on Android by sharing URLs or from another browser window open on . Maybe the browser one could be done by a browser plugin submitting the right form details if it was logged in. Wondering if it doesn't exist, I can use something like Tasker on an Android-based phone to do it myself? (I'm a very experienced developer but not familiar with mobile phone development, and I'm most proficient in Python not something like JS or Java).

My first post here btw :) (had an old OMV test install in 2017 I forgot about til last month but was too old to practically upgrade).