Beiträge von thefunkygibbon

the two new drives are eSATA and USB. But I didn't think that made any difference. Either way, i should be able to create new shares from the existing drives, shouldnt i?

this is the exact same issue as what happened before (ie in this thread)

seeing a few of these in the sabnzbd.error.log

Zitat von "thefunkygibbon"

aha cool, ok. I removed and put the sabnzbd.ini file back in. seems to be working ok (not tried to download) service SABnzbd stop seems to work now (before it didn't recognise it working)

agh.. tried to log in to sab again after that fresh reinstall of it and its running but the page isnt coming up and nothing has been downloaded on schedule since i reinstalled.
    :( any ideas?
    :edit this was yesterday, I've since restarted the service last night but its dead again this morning

wondering if anyone could help. for some reason my SAB instance doesnt autostart with my NAS and it also seems to randomly die dispite the service apparently still running

Zitat

ps -aux |grep SAB
    root 6545 0.4 0.2 324864 10924 ? Sl Aug02 18:10 /usr/bin/python -OO //SABnzbd/SABnzbd.py --daemon --pid /var/run/ --config-file //SABnzbd/sabnzbd.ini --server 0.0.0.0:8080

are there any ways of adding it to the autostart and also to monitor the service and restart it if its hung? I am guessing that will be easier than troubleshooting what is going on with it (i'm not a linux expert by any means)
    thanks in advance

ok so checking the syslog after rebooting. I see shitloads of these

Apr 8 08:49:56 openmediavault kernel: [722159.483693] nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet

Any ideas ?! :(
    any ideas on how to disable the firewall (or specifically the NAT component) completely as i'm not using that functionality (using a different FW running on a VM)

i'm still getting this.... can anyone shed any light on this as its driving me crazy.

weird thing is i can access the SMB shares fine and the VM thats running on it on a bridged interface but there is no network activity at all with pings or any of the web interfaces (OMV/sickbeard etc)
    arp shows the correct IP address.

heeeeellllp :( :|