Posts by GabrielRR

Hello,

When I tried to connect from outside with a DNS dynamic it takes too long and appear a file to donwload!

I've already tried new instalation,

I've already check the port on my router, also my DNS dynamic with the provider (NO-IP).

But, is so weird that when I tried to acess from outside with my domain, instead of acces to the page login from my OMV, it takes about 2 minutes and then give me the following message:

½E\gI2>uMbë\ºˆo&%bE!=ƳÙÀüþ?Aèªê\ñ¬OCD3~fk—Š}ÆOÀõf˜=0XC;BÒÛœ.ïJ›PÔS`t ••Ö4y_ÓÌšlwù¶¹>µM&Ý}ô¶ðÜ/cº‹ÂiËi÷»B<ù»™Ø(?Îîùý¶”–p##Œ,‰j”ßO¬Ã£Ö•PæÕøå$"œAªr€¯Ø<>Dn¡ä-(ì9!YŠHÊ„üokEiô+¢ñMZ›U/`£óœÑý–âÞÊSÍáŸ>ëbcQ°ß¶¯ ªPó3l ©úé@µj·å­ñеŸò¦yZïo¤å%=9T5œñ,M;0êP

or ask me (Chrome does that) if I want to save a file.

Anybody with this kind of problem?

Thanks!!!

Like I said in my previous posts, @tinh_x7 I did an update and it occurred that error.

When I did the first installation, and I followed the Enra's instructions, it worked perfectly! NO errors!
    By the way, Enra suggested use the port 90 instead 80, because is the port used by OMV, which I did!

When I did the upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1.1 It occurred 4 errors three of them were corrected by the instructions given, once more, by Enra, and it worked. Once more, Thanks to Enra's Excellent job!

The fourth error,

This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features.

appears, BUT everything works, I can access from outside from my home, I can upload, I can share.... (until now I cant detect any error, for my common use....)

And after looking for the same error in the web, it appears as a bug from this update! (see next link)

https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/17448

If anyone know how to solve this....

Thanks!

@tinh_x7

I was talking about the following error (my previous post):

This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features.

Which is not explained at any place, including the owncloud's official site.

Thanks.

Hi,

I found that upgrading owncloud is like having an endless nightmare....

After I upgrade to 8.1.1

It gave me a few errors, which were solved thanks to the previous post of Enra (thank you once again, you are doing a fantastic work!):

But it appears the following error:

"This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features."

I have an internet connection.....

I looked for a solution, and the only thing I found was adding a line to config.php

Code
    'has_internet_connection' => true,

But it still didn't solve my problem...

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi!

I have successful installed owncloud 8, as explained in this thread. However I cant upload files bigger than 2M (yes 2 megabytes). And it gives me the following error: "The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini: 10G"

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi,

First of all, I want to congrats all the community, because OMV is amazing.

I bought a JMB363 sata controller with 4 ports ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Port…er-bootable-/181697079372? ) to expand my sata doors.
    And I cant put it working on my OMV server. Has anyone tried it? How can I do it?

If this doesn't work, I was thinking on buying this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Port…ain_0&hash=item1e95dd4bb8

Has anyone tried? It works?

My motherboard is a ASRock Q2900.

Thanks