Beiträge von Munch4947

Finally, I have reinstalled Portainer, redeploy the stack via Portainer and everything have work directly.

I don't understand the problem I've got because the permissions are the same between the stack deploy under docker-compose and the stack deploy under Portainer.

I have create a new user and set it owner of the folders.

I have too add container path :

Zitat

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-2a2d417f-fe21-4d75-857d-eeabf4800c93/Stockage/Médias/Films:/movies

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-2a2d417f-fe21-4d75-857d-eeabf4800c93/Stockage/Médias/Séries:/tv

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-2a2d417f-fe21-4d75-857d-eeabf4800c93/Stockage/Médias/Livres audio:/music

But I still have the same problem.

Hello,

I've did a fresh install of OMV and of docker compose. I switch from an install of OMV 6 with docker portainer on a install of OMV 7 with docker compose.

I've reinstall all my docker services (nextcloud, duckdns, transmission, swag and plex). They all works good except plex.

When I scan the library, plex doesn't found my medias. My folders are well detected.

I think it's a problem with the permissions but all look good.

I have use the admin id for PUID and users group for PGID.

That's my configuration file :

The config folder and the medias folder are on different disks.

The permissions seems good in the folder :

The permissions are the same for the sub-folder

I have try with other user than the admin, I have try to modify the permissions with several settings and I have try to put the config and the media folder on the same disk.

The name of the medias are not in cause because that's the same medias than those I had on my old config. These were well recognized.

Maybe I miss something with docker compose but I don't understand what it can't be.