Beiträge von Mecallie

Since this week I am getting an rpc error when opening the Docker plugin gui:

Code
    Error #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'getContainers', Array, Array, 3)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #2 {main}

All I have running is Unifi (which is still running) and Portainer (which no longer seems to work, I removed it via the command line now).

I can actually pull and start images, but I cannot access the Docker containers page at the bottom, I will then get the above error.

As far as I can tell nothing has changed with my config, but the error just appeared. Anyone who can point me in the right direction to fix this?

I also just upgraded (see my post in the previous BTSync thread) but am getting a different error:

Previously you had to accept a EULA. But since I now do not even get a website (time out) that does not seem to be the problem.
    Reïnstalling the plugin or trying a different port doesn't help either...

Seems the problem is back after updating to the lates version of BTSync (2)?
    Right after upgrading I get:

Code
    Curl failed with error code: 7

Error #0: exception 'Exception' with message 'Curl failed with error code: 7' in /usr/share/php/btsync/Api.php:192 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/btsync/Api.php(91): Btsync\Api->makeCall('get_folder_pref...', Array) #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/btsync.inc(582): Btsync\Api->getFolderPreferences('AHGKTCWI7SKWLEE...') #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/btsync.inc(361): OMVRpcServiceBtsync->getSharedFolderPreferences(Array, Object(Btsync\Api)) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/btsync.inc(222): OMVRpcServiceBtsync->get(Array, Array) #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceBtsync->getList(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Btsync', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #8 {main}

I cannot access the webinterface (just times out) so I cannot accept the EULA either, if that is the problem this time too.

I am hoping someone can help fix this issue. I was at 1.6TB of my 1.9TB sync data. Hopefully I do not have to start over...

Hi folks,

I had the BTSync plugin working, it took a while but I got 2.2TB of data synced.

After the initial copy was done I wanted to remove some directories and make a new share.
    However, as soon as I try to create a BTSync shared folder it says "Btsync request failed. Code: 105. Message: Destination folder is not empty. Add anyway?". After clicking on "ok" nothing happens, the folder does not get shared. Also when I try to logon to the webui I simply get "invalid request".

If you need specific info please let me know, I don't know what might be helpfull...