Beiträge von george993

It should remove virtualbox 4 if you did not. Did you purge all the virtualbox 4 related packages ?
    I don't remember if I had this problem.
    For information, I'm running the 3.16 kernel, and my system si up to date (Debian 7.9) : apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade

Yes, I removed/purged vbox4. I'm on the same versions as you.

I just went through the process again and it worked this time. No idea what I did differently. Very interesting.

George

I'm having the same install problem and am getting this error:

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     virtualbox-5.0 : Depends: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed

When I try to install libqt4-network, I get this:

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     libqt4-network : Depends: libqtcore4 (= 4:4.8.2+dfsg-11) but 4:4.8.6+git64-g5dc8b2b+dfsg-3~bpo70+1 is to be installed
                      Depends: libqtdbus4 (= 4:4.8.2+dfsg-11) but it is not going to be installed

Any suggestions?

George

I was able to use omv-release-upgrade to go from 1.17 to 2.1. Everything worked as intended. But now, on 2.1, when I type omv-release-upgrade, I get: -bash: omv-release-upgrade: command not found

The odd part it that omv-update still works. What did I mess up?

Thanks,
    George

Installed Wheezy fresh. First I installed Debian 7.4 and then OMV on top of it. I guess I must have messed something up... I should probably just remove (and purge) OMV and then re-install it. It's not that difficult.

I'm still not getting my graphs to show up except for CPU. I'm getting a new error now, see below:

Any advice?

Code
    # /etc/init.d/rsyslog
    Usage: /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|rotate|restart|force-reload|status}

# dpkg -l | grep rsyslog
    ii  rsyslog                                  5.8.11-1~bpo60+2               reliable system and kernel logging daemon

Here is the output of the same on mine. I'm running 5.33 with the backports kernel.

I am having issues with installing the nut plugin. It shows that it has not been installed in System/Plugins section but it appears under the services section and it works as far as getting reading from the ups. I've tried purging it (both omv-nut and nut) and re- installing but I get the same result. It gets stuck in the same place every time. See the output below.

Any help would be appreciated.