Beiträge von MrWhippy

I tried removing Docker, but the Docker files are still being written to the mount point, and Docker is still listed under Services in the OMV3 GUI.

When removing Docker, via the OMV3 GUI I:
    - disabled the Docker service
    - uninstalled Docker under Plugins
    - toggled off 'Docker CE' under OMV-Extras
    - rebooted

Any idea why I'm still seeing Docker listed under Services and also having Docker files written at boot?

My Docker service is writing files to my ZFS mount point at boot before ZFS has mounted, preventing my ZFS pool from actually mounting (similar to https://forum.openmediavault.o…read/15018-Startup-order/).

How can I ensure my ZFS pools mount before any other services run?

Is there a systemd Required-Start dependency I can set in my /etc/init.d/docker ?

Thanks for your help!

Is your MySQL data directory on a ZFS filesystem? Mine is and I had the same problem as you, so I followed these steps to fix it:

Code
    root@OpenMediaVault:~# mysqld_safe --log-error=/var/log/mysql.err
    150222 20:23:06 mysqld_safe Can't log to error log and syslog at the same time.  Remove all --log-error configuration options for --syslog to take effect.
    150222 20:23:06 mysqld_safe Logging to '/var/log/mysql.err'.
    150222 20:23:06 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /OMV-ZFS/MySQL/
    150222 20:23:06 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid ended

A quick Google search found this post which shows how to fix the error:

Code
    root@OpenMediaVault:~# vi /etc/mysql/my.cnf

[mysqld]
    innodb_use_native_aio   = 0

(In case it's not obvious, append innodb_use_native_aio = 0 to the end of your [mysqld] section in /etc/mysql/my.cnf)

After this, MySQL started OK for me. Hope it helps!