Beiträge von emsic

I stumbled over this post. Is there at least a way to quick reconfigure shared folders and windows permissions?
    This would help so much to save time after reinstalling

Hi, after update to OMV 3, I wanted to install vdr-manager again, like I did without problem on OMV 2.

Code
    root@NAS:~# apt-get install vdr-plugin-vdrmanager                                                                                                                                                    
    Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig                                                                                                                                                                 
    Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.                                                                                                                                                                    
    Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig                                                                                                                                                     
    E: Paket vdr-plugin-vdrmanager kann nicht gefunden werden.

==> VDR Manager not found

Can anybody please help?

Thanks Hoppel,

Just 5 minutes ago I got it solved by myself. Simply copied 'dvb-demod-m88ds3103.fw' which I found here to /lib/firmware/

My card is DVBSky S950 V3 and in OMV 2x it was always 'dvb-fe-ds3103.fw', no idea why this has changed.

I had new installed OMV 3.x because upgrade from 2x failed. No problem, everything worked fine so far, except VDR. VDR was the reason, why I frist tried to update instead of new install, as I was hoping my card is still recocnized after update.
    After new installation I tried to install drivers an firmware as follows

as this was the way I install this several times in OMV 2x
    Note: I had to install 'make' and 'zip' 'unzip' first

The result is as follows:

In the past I needed weeks to get this TV-card working and to create the workarround to install it again and again. Unfortunately it did not work in OMV3. I am still a Linux noob, so please could anybody give me support to adjust my workarround.

Many Thanks

I think it has something to do with php5

Code
    root@NAS:~# php5-fpm -y /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.conf
    [09-Apr-2016 12:08:15] ERROR: [pool openmediavault-extplorer] cannot get uid for user 'extplorer'
    [09-Apr-2016 12:08:15] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
    Code
    root@NAS:~# dpkg -l | grep nginx
    ii  nginx                                 1.2.1-2.2+wheezy4                  all          small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server
    ii  nginx-common                          1.2.1-2.2+wheezy4                  all          small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server - common files
    ii  nginx-full                            1.2.1-2.2+wheezy4                  amd64        nginx web/proxy server (standard version)
    root@NAS:~#

Unfortunately did not work

I am bit desperate. Anybody, who can give me a lead?

Don't know if this can be of value

Code
    root@NAS:~# /etc/init.d/php5-fpm restart
    Restarting PHP5 FastCGI Process Manager: php5-fpm failed!

No chance anybody can help?

Hi,

I am getting the "502 Bad gateway" error when I try to reach OMV via Webinterface, but what makes me really nervous is, that I can't login via putty due to wrong password. Server is working as far as I can reach my drives via Samba and VDR is working either. Can somebody help me?

I strongly believe you are right. But I can not see there is a password. Is this normal? I made a test and created a new user account "Diana" on my own notebook, and I set windows password same as I might have set in OMV. When I logged in and started explorer, I had immediately access to folder "Diana" on NAS, without asking for any credentials.

That's exactly my problem. I am not sure. I think I did, but if I look into OMV user configuration all fields are empty except user name.
    I did look into my laptops credential manager and there is NAS with my user name and passwort mentioned, but in OMV the password field is also empty.

Can't look, because notebook isn't here at the moment. I am also a bit unsure how it works anyway with Samba shares. When I look into OMV I gave user "Diana" read/write permission for folder "Diana" but it seems I haven't set any passwort. The windows account is also "Diana", does that mean, there is automatically access to the folder? I am a bit confused.