Beiträge von ReVRiN

Oops yes that is a horrible IP example. I'm just trying to get the OMV Network firewall set up so that all clients on the internal network see the Plex Media Server.

Hypothetically speaking the Router is 10.44.10.1 OMV is 10.44.10.10

When I manually type 10.44.10.1:32400 in my browser nothing shows up. It simply looks for servers all day long. We have 5 MAC devices, 8 PC's, and 2 servers. In Windows 10 under Media Devices Plex Media Server appears yet I still can't hit it.

I'm sleep deprived from work and I'm having a brain fart. What am I doing wrong with my firewall.
    Lets say for the sake of argument that my Router is 192.192.192.1 and my Server is 192.192.192.10 should I be placing those values in the source and destination column.

Would a 192.192.192.0/24 cover all sources?

So I recently did an inventory and found a bunch of 1Tb, 2Tb, and 3Tb hard drives in "broken/dead" systems. So I rebuilt my OMV server from scratch. I was able to get absolutely everything up and running with the exception of Plex. For the life of me I could not locate my OMV based Plex server. So I uninstalled everything or so I think.

I searched the forums and uninstalled Plex and OMV-Extras and rebooted.

I then went back and turned on the REPO did apt-get update and then tried to reinstall Plex from the GUI Plugins and get this:

So now when I reboot again I get:

I tried to fix this but my family wants to see me again. Help. ;(

James