Posts by trafki

Hi,

i use the Autoshutdown plugin, normally the NAS turns down at 10pm. But some evenings I make a backup via usb-backup.

However, the NAS then shuts down while the backup is still running

How can I prevent this ?

Thanks !

Hi,

i got a QNAP TS-231K (with AnnapurnaLabs CPU) (2bay).

Unfortunately - i hate the qnap software. Its the worst i've seen for a long time <X

I am searching for a solution to install OMV (or at least any alternativ) on this system. But as far as I found out it's not possible because the Annapurna Labs CPU is not yet supported (by the linux kernel?)

Have anyone experience with this system ? Tried it ? Any other good idea what to to whit it ? Or can i only throw it in the trash?

Any hint is welcome!

Same Problem here

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-cups 'enableSharing' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 305, in <module> apg = OMVCups() File "/usr/sbin/omv-cups", line 73, in __init__ self.conn = cups.Connection() RuntimeError: failed to connect to server

What can i do ?
    I need the cups server :(

Any idea ?

Yes.
    And i have set up a server in the config.

Exempl.
    index.php -> Works
    Click on Link (change language or something) url change to /index.php/?lang=ja) -> Didn't work, Shows up "404 Not Found"