Beiträge von misterpips

Actually, 0.9.11.7 is the newest non-plexpass version according to the ninthgate repo packages file. I assume you manually updated to 0.9.11.13 because I never put that version in our repo??

Hmm, strange. I downloaded the packages from here. According to the official Plex download archive 0.9.11.16 is the latest non-plexpass and 0.9.11.17 is plexpass only.

I don't know what went wrong except that when I updated automatically through OMV GUI a couple of days ago my problems began. But by manually installing 0.9.11.16 last night things were back to normal.

Hi guys,

Ever since the last plexmediaserver update for OMV my server will no longer pick up any new files. Also a 'Remote Access' menu in the Server Settings has appeared with a little red exclamation mark next to it.

When I hit Update Libraries (globally or within each library) it just 'finishes' scanning instantly with no changes. Almost like it is being prevented from actually scanning the disks.

The server version I have installed is 0.9.11.13. Did something change with this version? BTW, I don't use MyPlex (or PlexPass or whatever its called).

Do I have to reinstall the whole lot?