Beiträge von Nightcrawler

Hallo,
    wir möchten für den FTP Zugriff Ordner anlegen/freigeben welche explizit nach externer Einwahl des jeweiligen nutzers nur für ihnzu sehen sind ohne das er alle unter ftp verfügbaren ordner sehen kann. Dies soll auch alles wenn es denn möglich ist über die GUI passieren. Geht das und wenn ja wie genau?

LG nightcrawler

Hello,

We would like to create / share folders for the FTP access which are explicitly visible to the user after external dial-in only without him
    being able to see all folders available under ftp. This should also happen if it is possible via the GUI. Is that possible and if so how exactly?

Regards nightcrawler

nginx: [emerg] directive "listen" is not terminated by ";" in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2
    Mär 23 13:56:33 bonn nginx[656]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

^^ Now the nginx is offline and won't restart anymore, gui is not accessible

It isn't set by my, just installed it

How to purge or remove the plugin over cmd?

Done, aptitude remove open....-pxe

Now back online again without pxe plugin first

EDIT: Hi, how to setup the PXE plugin correctly? I mean especially how to setup the port?

Best

hi,
    here the content:

server {
    listen ;
    #listen [::]:;
    set $root_path "";
    root $root_path;
    index index.html;
    access_log /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-pxe-access.log;
    error_log /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-pxe-error.log;
    autoindex on;
    large_client_header_buffers 4 32k;
    }

I install stretch first, then use the guide from votdev: Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)
    Then install omvextras4 and then install few packages like vim, bwm-ng, nmap, iptraf etc. Then i reboot the System and install some plugins from omvextras. Then after i try to change the gui port from 80 to another one get this issue

regards

I attached the Package list from the Server created by # dpkg --get-selections

Hi, after I install the PXE plugin and try to change the Access Port for the Webgui from 80 to 888 and try to save the Settings I get already an Error Message in the Gui like this below:

nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2

What can i do? Webgui is not accessible anymore, omv-* no help found... After reboot of the whole Server the Gui isn't accessible anymore.

It is a clean fresh install of stretch first and then i use this:
    Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)

And then omv4extras from their website

Thx

EDIT:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
    Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/webserver.inc(40): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMVModuleNginxAbstract->applyConfig()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusXM...', '/tmp/bgoutputGy...')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#12 {main}

EDIT:

WEBGUI accessible again but always i we try to change the main gui access port (80) to another one we get this error message above

No,
    in /etc/grub.d/42_clonezilla i wrote union=overlay in the setting there. this fix my boot to clonzilla live, which i configure in the webgui from OMV3. In 42_gpartelive there must be something with union=overlay and username=user...

Hi,
    after clean install debian_830_64 i install omv3 from packages and also omv-extras. next step was the installation of Clonezilla & Gparted from the omv gui. But here something goes wrong. everything is installed on vmware fusion 8.1.0 on MAC elcapitan as vm. After the Installation of Clonezilla&Gparted i reboot the whole vm an try both, clonezille&gparted from the grub. Both starts and the routines runnin' but after a while clonezille&gparted i get this:

mount: mounting aufs on /roo/ failed: No such device
    mount aufs on /root/ failed with option -o noatime,,dirs=/live/overlay/=rw://filesystem.squashfs/=rr
    +wh
    modprobe: module ehci-orion not found in modules.dep

That's all, after this only reboot of the vm help to restart the vm.

Any idea?

Regards

Hi,i get always the message after dpkg -i linux-headers and linux-image, but at linux image the upgrade goes on.....

Error! The dkms.conf for this module includes a BUILD_EXCLUSIVE directive which does not match this kernel/arch. This indicates that it should not be built.

Error! Your kernel headers for kernel 4.2.5-omvstone-amd64 cannot be found Please install blabla or use the --kernelsourcedir option to tell DKMS where it's located....

Any idea?

Regards

Nightcrawler