Beiträge von jbbidet

Hello,

I have used domoticz on raspberry for more than one year, the plugin under OMV was a great news, so I installed it and for now have tested it for 2 months. It's very stable, no crash at all.
    The two problems I've found are :

1. The configuration for Zwave nodes are not transmitted, I explain, I had a FGMS fibaro motion sensor when domoticz was on raspberry, I changed the configuration parameters essentially to have more frequent data updates (especially for lux), then when I have installed domoticz on OMV the sensor still transmits its data with the frequency I set before but the correponding parameters don't appear (are not the same) in the configuration page attached to the sensor even if I "request current stored values in device". In a second time I add a second FGMS sensor and same behaviour, impossible to change the configuration parameters.

2. Issue to stream video, I have an old AXIS213, when I set the parameters and test everythink is ok, but when I want to stream the video, nothing?

In any case, I'm very glad to have this domoticz plugin under OMV, it's a great job, thank you.

Regards