Beiträge von Tanto

Try running omv-salt deploy run rrdcached

Just a post to say "thank you" as it solved the same issue I had (after having to wait a long time at the screen with nothing moving/printing)

No more errors logs

( Thanks for the project OMV by the way )

By the way, this is only affects systems upgraded from 0.5. Just remove apt.conf rm -f /etc/apt/apt.conf and it should be fine. The file isn't used anymore.

Worked for me : rm -f /etc/apt/apt.conf

From mail I had this warning :

Code
    CRON-APT RUN [/etc/cron-apt/config]: Sun May  3 07:35:03 CEST 2015
    CRON-APT SLEEP: 925, Sun May  3 07:50:28 CEST 2015
    CRON-APT ACTION: 3-download
    CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o Acquire::http::Dl-Limit=25 autoclean -y
    Reading package lists...
    E: The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources
    CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o Acquire::http::Dl-Limit=25 dist-upgrade -d -y -o APT::Get::Show-Upgraded=true
    Reading package lists...
    E: The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources

From the webinterface, no updates were available

I guess that only using SSH can fix it the problem ?

In OMV-Extras.org (side menu) check "Download Managers Testing" this should then show 1.07 in the plugins list.

It works thanks. I am logged in subsonic with admin / admin !
    I can test it a bit before putting it in stable if you want.

I tought that activating the testing repo was enough to access to all the content of the testing repo ;)

Small feedback about the plugin:

There is no "link" between OMV and subsonic for the users and folders ? (Same behaviour with transmission plugin for users)
    This should be a huge amount of work I guess or even not possible at all ?

I have a look on an other tool called Yunohost which aims to be a private cloud. People there have a developped a small SSO (Single Sign On) to manage this credential problem to acess to applications : SSOwat
    If OMV wants to attract more people plugins, this problem will show up.

This might not be the right place to discuss about that by the way ...

@ davidh2k, no problem and thanks for the explanation

Oh and jamie... its just ./update-version subsonic kralizec-miller-testing :P

Hello,

I tried to install subsonic by using the stable repo (1.0.5 version) but it does not work. I enabled the testing repo but I cannot find the 1.0.7 version even after a refresh in the Update manager or in the Plugins section

frotzamuta has been able to run it but I cannot do it :(

I tried the command indicated by davidh2k but it does not work

Code
    ./update-version subsonic kralizec-miller-testing

Could you push the 1.0.7 version to stable or explain how to use the testing repo ?
    I believe I am not the only one not being able to use subsonic and ranting about it :whistling:

I was about to post a thread about subsonic when the forum suggested this thread. Let me know if I need to create a new thread

PS: This is my first post. Thanks to all the team behind OMV as well as the community :thumbup: