Beiträge von slobberbone

Thanks for the possibility to push on OMV repository.

I've juste update code source and try to generate a .deb with your changes. Normaly docker was started after installation .... I think, may be because I said you to add the repository only, that you've made in OMV-extra package, but there also dependencies ... I'll check that.

Did you do something to display dockerUI in OMV webgui ?

I think I have that installed since I wrote it and the extplorer plugin :D

I can also add the repo to omv-extras so we don't need another plugin just to add the repo. I will try the plugin tonight.

So you're my mentor :D ! Thanks a lot for your work !!!
    As you want ofr add the repo ... let me know if you have problem !

Once the docker plugin worging fine and fully integrated to OMV, each new plugin (docker-plugin) could redirect the port from the contener to nginx with proxy pass !? Then we could be able to have/keep the actual plugin process to embedded a docker repository ...

Thank you for your answer !

First, you need install the OMV-extras plugin : http://omv-extras.org/debian/p…omvextrasorg_1.17_all.deb

After that, you have to install kernel-3.16 and restart you OMV server.

Here my repository github for docker repository : https://github.com/slobberbone/openmediavault-docker-repo
    Then my repository github for docker plugin : https://github.com/slobberbone/openmediavault-docker

Here deb files : https://drive.google.com/folde…B6ckNHRzBMNjA&usp=sharing

Be carefull because for now, if you install the docker plugin (no problem for docker-repo), docker works, dockerUI works too, but 2 config files in /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui/.../openmediavault-docker-site.conf and /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-docker-site.conf breaks nginx and php5-fpm config, so after OMV webgui is not reachable anymore until you rename or remove these 2 files (.conf_not_use for example) then restart nginx and php5-fbm.

The idea is to have something similar to eXtplorer, one tab redirect on dockerUI and another one for configuration. I read, keep docker repo in source.list could be a problem in the futur, so I'll update postinst to disable it after docker installation.

Hi folks !

I'm new in this community and I'm impressed by the quality of your work ! Thanks a lot, Because of you, my HP Gen8 g1610t is very nice !!!

I've seen there are a lot of plugins for openmediavault but I would like to use docker because, some plugins don't exist yet, and it's more secure to run some app in a contenair. i want to keep Openmediavault as longer as I can working fine and follow to upgrade it without problem even if I have a lot of application installed.

I've seen post about docker, and docker using as plugin system but I don't know if someone has made something or not ...
    So I try to generate a plugin docker repository then a docker/dockerUI plugin,

The work is done, and there's lot of work to do, but for now I've a plugin to install docker repository and gpg keys. A plugin to install docker, dockerUi in a container but I still have some trouble to integrate the dockerUI in the openmediavault UI ...

I think there is a lot of people here which can do that easy ... I'm still not familiar with openmediavault UI dev ...

So I've tried to add a proxy pass rule in Nginx (another new thing for me, because a just know apache) to redirect one tab (liek in eXtplorer plugin) on dockerUI (port 9000) and have a menu inservice named docker, wwith a config page to set working directory for docker and may be some other things ... but I'm e newbee too on docker :P !

So if someone ar interested by this and can help me to have a full working dockerUi plugin, tell me !

For other, docker is working fine so if you want to test it, no problem to share it ! May be on OMV testing repository ??? (if you have one, else I can save it on Github!)

Thanks