Beiträge von freetomfr

Hello everyone, I have often error message like this :

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8;etc...

In my exemple it is when I'm trying to create a repos on Borg Backup.

Could someone explain me how to know what is the problem. The error message isn't realy understandable :

Thanks

No problem. Thank you for your help.

I see you are using 2.0 version. Do you know when it will be available ? I can't find anything about it. New version 2.0.10 is announced on website but no ISO is available...

Thanks!

It seems you are right! I removed 1.0.5 version, add testing depo and install the new 1.0.6 version. It works now! When I modify some configuration options in sabnzbd web interface it is saved even if i rebbot the system.

Good thing to know but I don't know why the stable repo isn't updated with this new version without this big bug...

Hi everyone, I am using Sabnzbd plugin for openmediavault from your offical repo but when I use its configuration menu and activate SSL, change SSL port to 9090 and standard port to 8080 it works perfectly (just need a Sabnzbd service reload) but if i reboot the system, it forget everything I configured before.

COuld you tell me why my conf is changed and how to solve this?

Thanks

Best regards