Beiträge von fendle

Hallo,

I added the following line to my apache2 config and I can call the page, but I cannot see any login form.

<Location /OMV>
    ProxyPass https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443
    ProxyPassReverse https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443
    </Location>

Checked the Chrome console and could find that some css couldn't be found and some variable couldn't be loaded.
    What I have to configure, that OMV can run behind a proxy?

Thanks,
    Jacek

I could find now the following message at boot:

[Depend] Dependency failed for/srv/dev-disk-by-label/PrivateData
    [Depend] Dependency failed for File System Check on /dev-disk-by-label/PrivateData

Hardware
    old: Core 2 Quad

new: Intel i7 4770

I got the following result.

root@NAS:~# sudo mdadm --assemble --force --verbose /dev/md0 /dev/sdf /dev/sdg
    mdadm: looking for devices for /dev/md0
    mdadm: Cannot assemble mbr metadata on /dev/sdf
    mdadm: /dev/sdf has no superblock - assembly aborted

Maybe I should say, that I created the raid with my old hardware and wanted to reuse it with my new one.

Which log should log shall I check?

And where can I find the correct mdadm.conf?

In the following folder /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf I cannot see the configured harddrives.

1. Created a software raid through the admin menu
    2. Hardware:

• Asrock Z87 EXTREME4 Mainboard Sockel LGA 1150
    • Intel i7 4770
    • 2 WD 3tb Red

It worked well with my old hardware with the same harddisks.

Hello,

I installed keeweb through docker on my OMV, to access my keepass db as well outside of my place.
    Now I tried to access my database through webdav, but get the following error message:

Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://xxxxx' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 401.

Google said, that I have to activate CORS in NGINX. Can me someone tell, where I can activate it (NGINX) or should I use a better solution?

Thanks

I have the same problem on my notebook, but the problem is that we have a displays with touch. The navigation will triggered by "touch / notouch" and recognize our display with touch where no leftmenu is available.
    You can try to open the webgui with a standard monitor and you see the menu.

Hi,

I have a question to subsonic. It's installed and shown in OMV but it doesn't start. The checkbox "enable" is selected but when I start the webinterface, nothing is shown.

Version Info : No version is installed yet, click the update button for the version you require

Where can I find the log files for subsonic? Or know somebody, why it is not working?

Thanks

Hi,

I read a lot of entries about this topic, but nothing helped.
    Everytime when I want to access owncloud from outside, I get the "owncloud index.page" that I am comfing from an unsafe domain.

Owncloud 8 is installed with the NGINX server plugin and I created a certificate with my dynamic dns (tried also directly the wan ip).
    I added the the my dynamic dns in the config.php (tried with and without port).

Config.php:
    array (
    '192.168.1.100',
    'xxxx.asuscomm.com:8443',
    ),

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Hi,

maybe someone can help me out.
    I cannot access some smb shared folder.
    After login through my Windows PC, I get the message that I have no rights to access the folder.

Here are the infos from my media folder (6955850a-4675-44df-be64-4a26c1896557):

drwsr-xr-x 10 root root 4096 Jun 4 00:17 .
    drwxr-xr-x 12 root root 4096 Jun 4 00:19 ..
    drwxr-sr-x 4 root users 4096 Jun 2 13:59 share

I want to access the folder "share" through a shared foulder:

Here the subfolders:
    drwxr-sr-x 4 root users 4096 Jun 2 13:59 .
    drwsr-xr-x 10 root root 4096 Jun 4 00:17 ..
    drwxrwsr-x 9 root users 4096 Jun 2 02:34 Pictures
    drwxrwsr-x 7 root users 4096 Jun 2 17:53 Documents

Here my smb.conf :

[Data3]
    path = /media/6955850a-4675-44df-be64-4a26c1896557/share/
    guest ok = no
    read only = no
    browseable = yes
    inherit acls = yes
    inherit permissions = no
    ea support = no
    store dos attributes = no
    printable = no
    create mask = 0755
    force create mode = 0644
    directory mask = 0755
    force directory mode = 0755
    hide dot files = yes
    valid users = "Jacek","test"
    invalid users =
    read list =
    write list = "Jacek","test"

I created the subfolders with MC and copied them with root access from one harddisc to another one.
    My opinion is, that this could be the issue on all my shared folders, which I cannot access.

Thanks.