Beiträge von Ash_54

Hey all

I have been researching and try all sorts of things and I just can't work it out

I have rebuilt my server from Debian 8 and OMV3 to Debian 9 with OMV4 and been having non stop issues, for instance my bonded network technically isn't bonded as one of the adapters still picks up an IP address

Anyway the reason I am making this post is previously I had a samba share that was only accessible by me and I can't for life of me remember how I got it to work previously as I had similar issue with OMV3

I have the user set up in OMV with the same username and password as my Win10 1803 PC and it just asks me for credentials and either doesn't accept them with access denied or stats that I am already connecting with another username/password which isn't allowed

Please can someone help, I would prefer to have OMV4, I don't want to have to go back to OMV3

Thank you,
    Ash

did a bit more research and found the log files for nginx, the error log is full of the following line

2015/07/29 18:45:57 [error] 4359#0: *1253008 open() "/var/www/openmediavault/wpad.dat" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: ::ffff:externalIP, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET /wpad.dat HTTP/1.1", host: "wpad"

it's installed on an SSD, for system, do you mean hardware? if so HP Gen8 Microserver, it's been working for a very long time so not sure what's caused a reboot to stop the nginx to stop working

Hi All,

sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place.

I restarted my OMV server and now I can't access the webgui,

my monit summary states everything is fine except nginx, which says execution failed,

I am a linux noob, I know only a little, so can anyone out there help me please?

Thank you,
    Ash