Beiträge von thobben

Code
    ii  openmediavault                  3.0.90                           all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-autoshutdown     3.1.4                            all          OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    ii  openmediavault-backup           3.6                              all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          1.0                              all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    rc  openmediavault-nzbget           1.6                              all          command-line based binary newsgrabber for nzb files
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     3.4.29                           all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-rsnapshot        3.9                              all          OpenMediaVault rsnapshot backup plugin.
    ii  openmediavault-usbbackup        3.2.20                           all          OpenMediaVault USB/eSATA backup plugin
    ii  openmediavault-wakealarm        3.2                              all          wakealarm plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-wol              3.2                              all          OpenMediaVault WOL plugin

unfortunately that dont helps.

same error message. when i click on detials it shows:

Hello together,

i just made a omv-release-upgrade - it ended with:

it seems that the package openmediavault could not be configured because postfix could not be configured correctly and openmedialvault depends on postfix.

The Postfix configs end with:

The openmediavault config ends with

Code
    dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of openmediavault:
     openmediavault depends on postfix; however:
      Package postfix is not configured yet.
     openmediavault depends on bsd-mailx; however:
      Package bsd-mailx is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
     dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

Package status

Code
    iF  postfix                        2.11.3-1+deb8u2                  amd64        High-performance mail transport agent
    iU  openmediavault                 3.0.90                           all          Open network attached storage solution
    iU  openmediavault-autoshutdown    3.1.4                            all          OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    iU  openmediavault-backup          3.6                              all          backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-keyring         1.0                              all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    rc  openmediavault-nzbget          1.6                              all          command-line based binary newsgrabber for nzb files
    iU  openmediavault-omvextrasorg    3.4.29                           all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    iU  openmediavault-rsnapshot       3.9                              all          OpenMediaVault rsnapshot backup plugin.
    iU  openmediavault-usbbackup       3.2.20                           all          OpenMediaVault USB/eSATA backup plugin
    iU  openmediavault-wol             3.2                              all          OpenMediaVault WOL plugin

What can i do? How do i get a correct configuration for postfix?

Thanks for your hints

i now updated to to nzbget version 16 over the nzbget web ui.

i think that was not so a good idea ;)
    now the files dont get unpacked anymore.
    when i unpack them manualy it works.

it seems that nzbget doesnt even trys to unpack because of "bad files" - but there are no bad files.
    i tried it with serevral nzb-files - always the same problem.

log for one example:

what can i do now?

ok. i killed the processes and disabled / enabled the nzb-service in the webui - now it works again.

to your question:

after i installed the nzbget-plugin yesterday i just configured it over the web ui in omv (maily the path - look at attachment).
    after that the following directory structure was created through nzbget:

Code
    ls -l usenet/
    insgesamt 31736
    drwxrwsrwx 11 nzbget users     4096 Aug  2 10:46 completed
    drwxrwsrwx  6 root   users     4096 Aug  1 23:20 intermediate
    drwxrwsrwx  2 root   users     4096 Aug  1 19:56 nzb
    -rw-r-----  1 nzbget users        6 Aug  2 11:20 nzbget.lock
    -rw-rw-rw-  1 nzbget users 32430666 Aug  2 11:24 nzbget.log
    drwxrwsrwx  2 root   users    36864 Aug  2 11:24 queue
    drwxrwsrwx  2 root   users     4096 Aug  1 13:35 tmp

after that i configured nzbget completly over the ngbet web ui

here is the installation log of nzbget:

Thanks.

How do i start nzbget correctly? I think i cannot start it through the webinterface?

And how do i fix the problem in general? i would like to let nzbget download through the night - but when it crashes it also stops downloading.

when i look in the lock-file and search for the pids i get the following:

Code
    -rw-r----- 1 nzbget users 6 Aug  1 13:40 nzbget.lock
    cat nzbget.lock
    ps -ef|grep 11112
    nzbget   11112     1  5 Aug01 ?        01:01:53 /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget -c /usr/share/nzbget/nzbget.conf -D
    nzbget   19630 11112  0 Aug01 ?        00:00:00 [unrar] <defunct>
    nzbget   21008 11112  0 Aug01 ?        00:00:00 [unrar] <defunct>
    nzbget   21120 11112  0 Aug01 ?        00:00:00 [unrar] <defunct>
    nzbget   23179 11112  0 Aug01 ?        00:00:03 [unrar] <defunct>
    root     28356 17632  0 10:04 pts/1    00:00:00 grep 11112

hello,

first of all: thanks for the work providing the plugin.

i installed nzbget yesterday and rund it through the night.
    in the morning i couldt login. the log says:

Code
    Sun Aug  2 09:00:24 2015        ERROR   Starting daemon failed: could not acquire lock on lock-file /media/639fb959-5f38-4e12-b451-35f331fd485e/usenet//nzbget.lock
    Sun Aug  2 09:10:47 2015        ERROR   Starting daemon failed: could not acquire lock on lock-file /media/639fb959-5f38-4e12-b451-35f331fd485e/usenet//nzbget.lock

I'am using the latest stable release of omv (2.16) and the following version of the nzbget-plugin:

Thanks for help