Beiträge von frosch1

thanks brbubba for the detailed tut on bulding & integrating spl and zfs. Finally it worked, but I had to install some more packages such as a c-compiler as per default in OMV, there was none installed (at least on my OMV 4.5 version).
    What I still would like to see very much, whould be the seamless integration in OMV. That means, that from the Web-UI I can select the file system ZFS. It's still not shown after the install. Is there is a reason why I can't? (UUID).
    The same would be nice with NTFS if there is a technical possibility.
    Could that be a feature request for one of the next versions?
    This is one of the main advantages of FreeNAS to support ZFS (based on FreeBSD).

I have a similar error. If I click on the System "Erweiterungen" = Plugins (German Raspberry Pi setup with raspian) then I run into a timeout after 300sec (5min).
    Here is the error:
    Fehler #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C;sudo dpkg-query --list openmediavault-*': ' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/plugin.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: PluginRpc->getList(Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(262): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array)
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #4 {main}

if I do the comman at command line:
    dpkg-query --list openmediavault-* dpkg-query: Kein Paket gefunden, das auf openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.4~10.gbp5bae63_all.deb passt

All other things seem to work. I'm already seeking in the web since three days.
    I wanted to install the daap (itunes) and other plugins.

Hope somebody has really a good hint to solve that.
    BTW the web-gui logfile is empty.