Beiträge von leaderdog

Hi all,

First off sorry for raising this thread from the dead. Secondly, great work on omv. I love how well it works.

Now, I just updated (fresh install 2.1.9) my omv from sardaukar after a couple years of it running beautifully so I could add a few programs to run on the server. Namely, mylar. I didn't realize that it was only for omv version 1.x. I've got Stoneburner running well but have come to realize I don't have the option of installing mylar. Are there any plans to bring the Mylar plugin up to speed for Stoneburner? Or should I be looking to reinstall with the older version? Or find something else to meet my needs? I did play a bit with xpenology and the Mylar plugin worked on there, after upgrading it to the dev branch, but I don't relish the thought of reformatting my raids/drives and moving everything over to a new system.

I searched here, and googled for hours trying to find some way of adding it, with no success, but I'm worse than a newb with linux/debian systems and honestly, it would be pretty much a miracle if I accidentally got it installed and working. ;)

Thanks for any help!
    leaderdog