Posts by kajzii

Hi, I have problem with lan speed. I have transfer about 25MB/s in 1Gb lan. According to specification my NAS (WD My Cloud) should has Gigabit Ethernet port. I found that 100Mb connection has a green light and 1Gb has amber light. I discovered that my computer has amber light but NAS has green one.
    I made also crossed cabel and connect computer and NAS without any switches, my speed was a lite bit more about 30MB/s.
    Can some help me, maybe I should change something in OMV 2.1.17.

Thanks for help.

Hi, I can't install backport kernel 3.16. I have 1Gb connection to my NAS but lan speed is about 27 MB/s.
    I red that I could install backport kernel 3.16.
    I have OMV 2.1.17, I've installed OMV-extras.org but I don't see there backport kernel 3.16.
    What I should do, thanks for help.

Hello, I try to add bond on my NAS but previously I add eth0 with static ip address.
    I deleted eth0 I saved and had an error and now I can reach my NAS on previous IP.
    I restarted it but nothing changed, how could I find right ip. I've tried mycloud.local and also nothing.
    Can some help me or I must reinstall.

Thanks

Hello, how can I install omvextrasorg in OMV 2.1.16. At the official web page there is version only for OMV 1.0.

openmediavault-omvextrasorg
    Version | Repo: 0.6.25 | sardaukar
    Version | Repo: 1.0.10 | kralizec
    Source: link
    Maintainer: ryecoaaron
    Description: OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Thanks

Hello, does anyone know that OMV has QOS. I talked today to one guy and he told me that slow transver in 1Gbit local networ could be cause by QOS limits.
    If OMV has QOS can I check limist somewhere.
    I have transfer from my pc to OMV about 25 MB/s.

Thanks for help.

Hello, I have problem with mail notyfication, I checked two accounts. Each time I send test email I got information, that email was sent, pls. check your mailbox, but I didn't received eny emails on my mailbox. What should I do, thanks.

Hi, I had previously OMV 1.11 Kralizec on my NAS (WD MY CLOYD).

I tried to update OMV 1.11 Kralizec to OMV 2.1 using:
    1) omv-update after that
    2) omv-release-upgrade
    everything seems to be right.
    After rebooting I can't get web gui. I have :
    403 Forbidden
    nginx
    I can login via putty to root, I see also my data by lan.

What I should do to login by web gui.

root@MyCloud:~# cat /etc/debian_version please

I received an information that : You need to reinstall. You upgraded to Jessie. Can't fix it.

Now I started my NAS (WD MY CLOUD) with OMV 1.16 Kralizec, what I should do to properly update to OMV 2.1 SB.

Thanks for help.

I can remove disk from my WD My cloud and connect to my computer. After that what I should do.
    I downloaded iso file with OMV 2.1, I should make cd or I can make also bootable pendrive.
    To install 2.1 I should use any linux or I can do it from Windows 7.
    Thanks

I have only one disk. OMV is installed on WD MY cloud, where previous WD system was dead and I lost most of very important data.
    Aking If I loose me data, I mean if I install OMV 2.1 after that I will lose my data on this disk.

Thanks

HI, I tried to update OMV 1.11 Kralizec using:

1) omv-update after that

2) omv-release-upgrade

evrything seems to be right.

After rebooting I can't get web gui. I have :

403 Forbidden
    nginx

I can login via putty to root, I see also my data by lan.

What I should do to login by web gui.

root@MyCloud:~# cat /etc/debian_version please

I tried:

root@MyCloud:~# apt-get install openmediavault
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    console-setup-linux : Depends: keyboard-configuration (= 1.123) but 1.88 is to be installed
    consolekit : Breaks: udev (< 204-1) but 175-7.2 is to be installed
    openmediavault : Depends: php5-pam but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: php5-proctitle but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

What I should do to install openmediavault_2.1_amd64 without loosing my files.

Thanks for help.