Beiträge von hanscees

Hi,
    I am trying to install OMV 4.x to debian-stretch.

After resolving numerous issues (collects resolve problem hostfile, locale errors) one error seems to be impossible to clear:

I do this

apt-get --yes --auto-remove --show-upgraded --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --no-install-recommends --option Dpkg::Options::="--force-confdef" --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" install openmediavault

and the error is:

Setting up openmediavault (4.1.15-1) ...
    Creating users/groups ...
    Updating local package archive ...
    Updating service units ...
    Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/openmediavault-cleanup-php.service → /lib/systemd/system/openmediavault-cleanup-php.service.
    Failed to preset unit: Unit file /etc/systemd/system/openmediavault-engined.service is masked.
    /usr/bin/deb-systemd-helper: error: systemctl preset failed on openmediavault-engined.service: No such file or directory
    dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault

I have removed the masked service file, as stated here : https://askubuntu.com/question…6/systemctl-how-to-unmask
    but this does not solve it.

Running on an odroid hc2

Hi,

I am new to openmediavault, but not to linuxes. I have installed bananas on the bananapi. did an apt-get dist-upgrade. Not sure where to see my openmediavault version . but a clou might be uname -a:
    Linux bananas 3.4.103

anyway I am trying to install subsonic. I activated subsonic.

the config.xml says
    <msg>No version is installed yet, click the update button for the version you require</msg>
    <mntentref>83745789589347 etc </mntentref>
    <path>/media/49553458-b03e-4106-a328-5870aa64cb3e/SUBbackup</path>
    </subsonic>

if I go the Subsonic plugin html page and click the "install subsonic and click start basically nothing happens".

questions:
    - where can I see the version of openmediavault
    -where does this openvault system log? messages shows nothibng really.
    - how do I install subsonic, ot should I just wait a while and it will be fixed?