Beiträge von stpatick

Hi,

Excuse me for my late reply. Lots of stuff to do...
    Yes i build it from a repo but i can't remember the repo. Do you have an idea of how i can uninstall it?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I want to uninstall openmediavault-flexget plugin. I have an error during uninstallation:

I have trying to uninstall it from web ui but i have the same error...

The problem now is i can't install anything else.

If it can helps, the /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-flexget.postrm file contains this:

Hi everyone,

I've freshly installing Sickrage and when i configure this service, after 3 or 4 min of configuration, when I change of webpage, i have an http error code 310 ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
    I have trying to remove cookies and history of my web browser, use another web browser but change nothing...
    If i stop and relaunch the service in omv that works but for 4 min again and i lost my previous config.

I have the last version of sickrage.

Any idea?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I have a problem with OMV when I try to updating on my raspberry pi. I have got this message error:

W: Failed to fetch https://dl.bintray.com/openmed…sync/dists/wheezy/Release Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc:277
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceApt->update(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('update', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Apt', 'update', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

I try multiple things like apt-get clean, change my source.list, disable Mono and Mono-testing repo but nothing works to solve my problem.

An idea?

Thanks for your help. :)