Beiträge von jkingaround

is this good?

so should i keep checking this to see if it's done? also my login form for webUI is still missing :/

Hi all. :( I woke up this morning to two pushbullets telling me my NAS had restart at some point during the night but had been brought back up (plexpy said it was back up) but didn't have a chance to look. get home from class and everything is down. plex, plexpy etc. webui shows a blank screen and no login form. i did a bit of research and used

Code
    omv-mkconf omvextrasorg aptclean

and the login screen shows up but when i log in it goes back to a blank screen. console shows

Code
    Uncaught Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: OMV.window.Login

. I can ssh in (obviously) and my network shares show up but i can't access them. When I boot up it looks like I have a corrupted raid array. Any help would be appreciated.

I actually solved the plex not restarting with the above defaults update to update-rc. And I also got plexpy to work for anything looking / having the same issue.

It seemed to be an issue with an invalid cookie named generated somewhere along the line. I edited the file "/usr/lib/python2.7/Cookie.py" searched for LegalChars and added \ to it (based on the advice of this post).

PlexPy

But I stopped halfway through the post. Once I added that I did "service plexpy stop" and "service plexpy start" and it worked on the port set up by OMV. And it all worked.

the "oh it's just not going to work properly because.. because" is not acceptable. especially the "i don't have any other suggestions".

i appreciate help but that post was pointless and useless. so yes. downvote.

Go back to the web interface now, disable the plex, does the error comes again?

i actually did those commands you said and went to enable plexpy. it hung at the apply config step but eventually went through. but going to that port shows a 400 error (possibly something to do with SSL connection which is what showed up when i googled it).

EDIT: plex starts up properly on reboot. so now i only need to get plexpy working. any thoughts?

Hope you picked the right package, if you pick the ubuntu one that doesn't work with debian.

well... like i said.. it installed. and is currently being played from. so... why, if i chose the wrong one which i dled directly from plex itself within my nas not via the site, would it be working?

so how about we go on the assumption i installed the correct one. can we try and fix the plexpy issue? thanks.