Beiträge von dingo22888

Hi everyone,

I currently have a similar problem as drewgost. I wanted to create an answer to the topic, but that didn't work. @admins: would you please unlock my original account "dingo"?

First, if useful: What I did this morning:
    - Set up OpenVPN partially successful (Could connect, but had no access to my mapped drives - but that's another topic!)
    - then I realized that there were updates available (dpkg dpkg-dev libdpkg-perl libnspr4 openmediavault-omvextrasorg) - so i performed the updates via the webgui.
    Everything fine so far, but in the evening I recognized that jDownloader could not be found on my.jdownloader.org. I tried everything including restarting the system, resetting the settings and my last plan was to reinstall jdownloader, so i disabled the plugin and removed it via the extensions page in omv. After that I could no longer find plugin even though the repository is enabled. Then I tried to check for updates and noticed that it took incredibly long - I waited about 10 minutes until I refreshed the page and tried again to check for updates. The result:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': E: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/

I removed the lock rm /var/lib/apt/lists/lock and tried to update via console with the result (took about 20-30 minutes!) that the system can not resolve the hostname (see apt-get_update_20151130.txt):

I did not change the network settings for month.
    DNS server is the same as the gateway, ie my router. First i though it is a problem of my ISP and changed the DNS Server to 8.8.8.8, but that did not help. Trivial procedures such as rebooting all systems also did not lead to the desired goal :(

I hope you guys have an idea what's going on here.

Thanks for your help!
    dingo

P.S.: Sorry for the long post. :P

Hi everyone,

I currently have the same problem as drewgost.
    First, if useful: What I did this morning:
    - Set up OpenVPN partially successful (Could connect, but had no access to my mapped drives - but that's another topic!)
    - then I realized that there were updates available (dpkg dpkg-dev libdpkg-perl libnspr4 openmediavault-omvextrasorg) - so i performed the updates via the webgui.
    Everything fine so far, but in the evening I recognized that jDownloader could not be found on my.jdownloader.org. I tried everything including restarting the system, resetting the settings and my last plan was to reinstall jdownloader, so i disabled the plugin and removed it via the extensions page in omv. After that I could no longer find plugin even though the repository is enabled. Then I tried to check for updates and noticed that it took incredibly long - I waited about 10 minutes until I refreshed the page and tried again to check for updates. The result:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': E: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/

I removed the lock rm /var/lib/apt/lists/lock and tried to update via console with the result (took about 20-30 minutes!) that the system can not resolve the hostname (see apt-get_update_20151130.txt):

I did not change the network settings for month.
    DNS server is the same as the gateway, ie my router. First i though it is a problem of my ISP and changed the DNS Server to 8.8.8.8, but that did not help. Trivial procedures such as rebooting all systems also did not lead to the desired goal :(

I hope you guys have an idea what's going on here.

Thanks for your help!
    dingo

P.S.: Sorry for the long post. :P