Beiträge von c0m4r

Hi
    Problem is related to php-fm which don't want to start as a root (probably there is a problem with exactly one pool for nextcloud) :

Code
    -- Unit php5-fpm.service has begun starting up.
    lut 15 18:45:23 104.94.136.12 php5-fpm[26353]: [15-Feb-2017 18:45:23] ERROR: [pool 6f6fec40-5f56-4564-a9ea-ae7617405449] please specify user and group other than roo
    lut 15 18:45:23 104.94.136.12 php5-fpm[26353]: [15-Feb-2017 18:45:23] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
    lut 15 18:45:23 104.94.136.12 systemd[1]: php5-fpm.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=78/n/a
    lut 15 18:45:23 104.94.136.12 systemd[1]: Failed to start The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
    -- Subject: Unit php5-fpm.service has failed

Last time i get this error was just after upgrade from OMV2 to OMV3 but i fixed it with adding --allow-to-run-as-root to php5-fm.service file. Unfortunately after last package update file has been overwritten and my fix has gone - i get a hint in other thread that it wasnt good solution but i left it as it was working. Now i would like to reapair it "for ages" :)
    I have checked :
    /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/openmediavault-mysql-management-site.conf
    /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf
    but everywhere suer and group is www-data, can't find root as user. Could you please tell me where i should change user/group to start php-fm and get webgui working ?

this is my phpfm config in config.xml :

user/groups seems to be correct. Pool 'cloud' has been added for nexcloud purposes before upgrade, now nextcloud still works ok but pool is not visible in webui OMV.
    Nginx server works as root as stated below in nginx section :

No, its OMV 3.0.59 That was old plugins which i have removed. now i have :

Hi
    I managed to get webgui working (i had to uninstall some plugins, even omvextras) but apparently i have some popup with error :

Outputof dpkg -l | grep openm :

What do you suggest to should be done with php5-fm error insted of starting it with root user ?

I know but i have also many others services on this machine and i dont like to reinstall whole stuff :/ Additionally i feel that i am very close to finish this upgrade successfully if i could manage to overcome mentioned above problem.

EDIT:
    okay, i edited /lib/systemd/system/php5-fpm.service :
    ExecStart=/usr/sbin/php5-fpm --allow-to-run-as-root --nodaemonize --fpm-config /etc/php5/fpm/php-fpm.confand added "--allow-to-run-as-root" which enabled me to restart php5-fm.

Hi
    I've read whole thread as i have very similar problem: i have perform omv upgrade to 3.x and have 502 bad gateway. I did :

Code
    omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5pm
    systemctl restart nginx
    systemctl restart php5-fpm

but last command return errors:

Code
    root@Santiago:~# systemctl restart php5-fpm
    Job for php5-fpm.service failed. See 'systemctl status php5-fpm.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.

and then:

I assume that problem is with "ERROR: [pool 6f6fec40-5f56-4564-a9ea-ae7617405449] please specify user and group other than root" but i have no idea where and which user should i change ? Could you please help ?

Currently i am using omv nad OH on the same machine and everything works ok. All you need first is to install java and then using apt-get install openhab.

its fresh installation - i'he made it 2 weeks ago so whole reinstallation shouldn't be much pain BUT if only advantage is visibility full amount of RAM - i am assuming that OMV uses full installed RAM what could be seen while Plex was running - and ZFS plugin which i am not going to use then i would leave it.

hmmm ok so what should i do now ? Reinstall whole debian ? Or just change kernel and then reinstall omv ?
    Changing to 64bit os/kernel will give some other advantages ?