Beiträge von fyrstyk

Hi All

I've just installed the plugin as I am running an HP DL360 G7 with SAS raid with external SATA drive enclosures. I didn't want to use the built in SAS drives for the OMV install so it now lives on a Sandisk 8Gb USB stick on the internal USB2 port.

I had a drive in the external enclosure that was detected as the root (/dev/sdj1) but the OMV install is on /dev/sdb. I removed that drive however the plugin was still referring to /dev/sdj1.

I have un-installed the plugin and reinstalled it after a reboot and that seems to have fixed it, now to reinstall /dev/sdj

Thanks for the work on this plugin! :)

Hi All

I have been running omv for about a week now, and am very impressed with the software.

I have set it up and am having an issue with owncloud performance. The file sync from the clients is averaging about 1k. I have tested my clients with my old owncloud server and have no issues there. There is about 55Gb of data and they are normal sized files.

I was seeing a message in the oc logs about an instance ID that cannot be numeric, and have fixed that by adding some aplha characters to the config fo owncloud, and this has improved performance slightly, but I am seeing performance when first logged into the server at about 1-2 Mb/s dropping within a few minutes to 10kb/s.

I have seen threads on the instance ID issue and slow performance on the forum, but all relating to an older version of omv and oc.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Glen