Beiträge von dantefff

Thanks a lot for the quick reply @ryecoaaron

I know I'm in a beta/alfa version. I do not expect production stability and I'm able of fixing things I have long term experience in debian systems.
    I would use weezy if the only odroid c1 purpose would be OMV but the emulation purpose makes me use jessie so I know this is kind of an experiment.

I have of course done a dpkg --reconfigure -a and in this process is where postinstall scripts try to restart services (I don't know which ones).

If I log into omv web interface and start ssh server manually it starts asking me for a password, but only root user can access (trying with normal users result in bad login/password).

I think this should be a fair simple bug to solve (maybe it's only a service which is failing to restart) but I don't know in which log can I view which service is exactly hanging.

EDIT: This is the exact output when running dpkg --configure -a

First of all thank you all for this community and piece of software.

I have an Odroid C1+ that I use to emulate old games, and I would like to use it also as a NAS. This is runing Jessie, so I added the OMV erasmus repository and installed OMV. The problem comes when apt is finishing the configuration. It hangs on "Restarting services...". OMV is installed (I can log in) but the package is not completely configured so my apt is break.

Another strange think is that ssh is down. I can activate it through web interface but once active I can not log in as before.

Any suggest on getting more useful information on how to continue is welcome.