Beiträge von omega02379

thats an UUID and it is standing for Universally Unique Identifier. Instead of using sda, sdb ... OMV uses UUID to identify the hard discs. This string always stays the same so you are even able to remove 2 hard discs for example and put them back in into other ports.

Ok, that makes sense. I assumed it was something of that nature. Considering it was different on every OMV I have thrown together for people.

So I have the server hooked to a public connection, pulling DHCP from a public pool, and I still have the same issue even after restarting the server. I can get to mine perfect at home. But this one still tells me I do not have permission.

Not sure if the image is working. Here is the link...

http://imgur.com/p2Qlbts

Brand new machine. Brand new OMV. Brand new Plex account. No clue what is going on.

Tried following this guide...https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-…-or-device-token-removal-

It was the first thing that came up after a Google search. I installed locate. Updated the database and searched for it. I found it in

/media/LONG ASS STRING (what is with that anyhow?)/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server...

None of what it suggested deleting was in there.

Can anyone give me a hand? Of all the Plex servers I have gotten running, I have never seen this before.

EDIT : Also the Sonarr process shows enabled, but has a red dot in the radio button. But it's running fine. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Using the backport button..

apt-get -f install...

If someone could tell me how or if there is a way to restore OMV to factory without losing my media I would do that too.

EDIT : Anytime I do apt-clean or apt-upgrade this shows up...

Code
    dpkg: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found

Docker was one of the items I tried to play with. It all started when I removed docker.

I just enabled both docker repositories, can't update. Get this....

Code
    root@mediaserver:~# apt-get upgrade
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these.
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     docker-engine : Depends: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~) but it is not installed
                     Depends: libapparmor1 (>= 2.6~devel) but it is not installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

Run apt-get -f install and get this....

Is this what you meant?

Code
    root@mediaserver:~# apt-cache policy init-system-helpers
    init-system-helpers:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: (none)
      Version table:
    root@mediaserver:~#
    Code
    root@mediaserver:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
    Building dependency tree
     docker-engine : Depends: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~) but it is not installable
    Code
    root@mediaserver:~# apt-get install --fix-missing
    Building dependency tree
     docker-engine : Depends: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~) but it is not installable

I am a novice Linux user. So we'll get that out of the way. I was playing with some of the other plugins. And somehow I can no longer update, remove, or add anything. I have done as much googling as I possibly could. I am at the extent of my knowledge without direction.

Code
    root@mediaserver:~# apt-get upgrade
    Building dependency tree

If anyone needs me to do something and post something, feel free to let me know. If one of the admins or mods want SSH access, I can grant that as well. Thanks in advance. I would prefer not having to completely rebuild this thing.