Beiträge von mgb_freiberg

Hi,
    I´m using OMV for the first time and it was some trouble to bring it to work (e.g. Connection to SSH, Adding Shares). The forum helped a lot. Know theire is at least one Problem left:
    After installing OMV I added 4 Users. They were not working. After fixing some problems by manipulating the config.xml most things worked fine, but it was not possible to go to the user-share by Windows 10. It refused the password. So I wiped these users an tried to add new ones and I get this message:

"Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='50e404a1-316c-4153-870c-0fe93ecb9ba8'])"

Details:
    Fehler #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='50e404a1-316c-4153-870c-0fe93ecb9ba8'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:1262
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getPath(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getPath', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usermgmt.inc(572): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'getPath', Array, Array)
    #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceUserMgmt->setUser(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setUser', Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'setUser', Array, Array, 1)
    #8 {main}

Know I have no idea how to fix this an need help.

Thank you!

Markus