Beiträge von Airmaxchen

Ahoi!

I wanted to try the Subsonic Plugin on my OMV. The installation works fine but when I try to activate, there is an error saying:

Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf subsonic getsettings': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "proxy_set_header" directive in /etc/nginx/openmediavault-webgui.d/sub.conf:4

I tried a reinstall. Didn't work.
    Can anyone help me please?

I just installed the Transmission-plugin on my OMV.
    I created a 'Downloads' folder for the downloads (obviously). Transmission needs read/write access for the group 'debian-transmission' for that folder.
    As far as I know I have addread/write access using ACL in 'Shared Folders'. In my case ACL is greyed out so I can't click it.

Is there a setting where I have to activate ACL?

Ahoi!

I have a problem with the Webgui of my OMV.
    Until yesterday everything worked fine but today I can't enter Webgui from my PC.
    After I enter my username and password it loads for a few seconds and after that I'm back on the Login screen. Using a wrong password leads me to the "wrong password" error so it seems my username and password are correct.
    The OMV works fine. SMB, Putty, Plex,... is still working. It's just the Webgui.
    I already tried a reboot.

Is there a way to restart or repair the webgui?

I'm using an Aufs-pool with 3 disks.
    One of my disks is full because I had the wrong setting (tdp) when I was filling them.
    Now I want to balance the disks with "mfs" set to have my disks leveled.

Is there a possibility to let Aufs balance the disks?

Ahoi!

Ich bin gerade dabei mein OMV einzurichten und habe auch SnapRAID und Aufs installiert. Ich habe mit Aufs einen Pool über 2 Platten erstellt und der wird mir auch unter Dateisysteme mit der richtigen Größe angezeigt.
    Die freigegebenen Ordner habe ich auch erstellt und die auf den Pool gelegt. Jetzt, beim befüllen des OMV mit Daten wird mir aber die erste HDD angefüllt und sobald diese voll ist wird mir leider ein voller Datenträger gemeldet und die zweite HDD bleibt leer.
    Die HDDs sind ext4 formatiert und ich befülle sie mittels SMB von einem Windows Rechner aus.

Habe ich da einen Verständnisfehler oder sonst einen Fehler? Ich hätte Aufs so verstanden, dass die Daten auf die HDDs im Pool verteilt werden und ich mich nicht um die Kapazitäten kümmern muss sondern nur eine Gesamtkapazität habe.